Clubplanet Nightlife Community

click / spark...

dgmodel

Grrrr is a good way to describe it.......:mad:

As great as the person might be, sometimes I just feel that its not worth all the heartache and trouble to try and get things to work out on that next level....Its just better to move on and hope someone else like that will come along who will want to move things in the same direction as you.......

oh yeah they do... however its never the one you want... hence you wind up back were you started from, and then your next move will just have the same outcome... i know, i know if i keep trying ill find the one... just have to bitch about the process...

I hear ya....For whatever reasons its never the one you want.....Or you do get that special someone only to lose them.....IDK which of those two is worse....But the one constant is that life moves on and you gotta keep up with it......

I have had that feeling, where i met somebody, and things seem very nice at first, but there is just no spark.

I just met someone last week, and we haven't hit "that stage" yet, but im totally going to take my time with her, b/c i feel it is possible to miss that click/spark that DG was talking about if u rush into things too much.

So we'll see...

Originally posted by dgmodel

every meet a person who's cool as hell, great to talk to, you can be yourself, attractive, trendy yet not overdone... but there is no spark or you just dont click on the next level???

I know quite a few... they're called "friends"...