Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Miami from NYC!!!!

bito21

I am coming down to Miami on vacation at the end of July. I just wanted to know any good clubs and lounges to go to that is on or near Collins St. and Washington Ave. I will definitley be at Crobar and Space for PVD on the 26. Let me know Please!!!!:D

Also any good places to go during the week. Need all the information I can get. Thanks.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bito21

I am coming down to Miami on vacation at the end of July. I just wanted to know any good clubs and lounges to go to that is on or near Collins St. and Washington Ave. I will definitley be at Crobar and Space for PVD on the 26. Let me know Please!!!!:D

Also any good places to go during the week. Need all the information I can get. Thanks.

stick to lauderdale, more fun, more girls, less money... then hit up space on sat....

well

mondays u can try crobar for backdoor bambie its a semi gay night but its fun and girls do go there not much else on monday..

u can hit up rain tuesday nights its hip hop but loads of females and they even have a free BBQ..

wednesday im not sure u hear bed is ok i never went on wednesday unless u wanna go to sutra or voodoo in ft laud lota girls there..

thursday back to crobar (lol i must be there 4-5 nights a week)

for the show hip hop downstairs n house n tribal upstairs cool crowd..

now fridaysu have a bunch u got crobar,spin,space,and a few other places i suggest u go where ever the best dj is..

and i suggest the same for saturday then go to afterrhours..

unfortunitly space is the only decent afterhours goung right now hopefully that will change soon

Is Ft laud far? My hotel will be around collins st. So I know I have to take a cab to Space. So that is why I am trying to see if anything is good around Collins. Is Liquid any good? Does it at least have house music or good djs?

Ft. Lauderdale is about 20-25 minutes away, you'll end up spending the money you would save paying for their clubs and booze, to get there, unless you rent a car....

For a cheap night, Blue on Mondays is a cool loungie bar that is very chill and is worth checking out for a cheaper night.

On the beach:

On the weekend check out Crobar, Level, etc. They draw a huge tourist crowd but are worth seeing at least once. Crobar plays mostly progressive/house music and Level has trance with Acosta on Saturdays (even though he has been spinning like shit lately).

Downtown (bout $10 cab ride each way):

Space and The Livingroom for afterhours is a must, they are practically right next to each other.

either way go to the concierge at your hotel when you get there and ask them what passes they have to what clubs, it'll save you $$$ and every hotel on the beach has free passes to places like Crobar and Level, so its worth asking.

have fun....

I am going to be there for a week so I know I am going to spend money. The clubs are usually are $20 or $25 right? Well, in NYC they are pretty much around those prices and when they have special DJ like PVD which would go for $40 to $50 which is kind of crazy for me.