Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..........Ugh.............

SPYGIRL3

breaking up with someone who doesnt want to break up with u is gonna be very hard on that person, obviously.... so ur right, no matter what u do, its gonna be taken wrong... because its not mutual.... the best thing u can do, is let him down honestly, and truthfully... and hopefully, if he is really hurt, time will heal him and he'll come around again... so u guys can try to be friends.... but chances are its gonna hurt him too much to be friends right after. he might not be ur "enemy" but he certainly wont like it.... so i say if u were honest about it then theres really nothing u can do but hope that one day maybe u guys can be friends again. if u lie about it ull feel horrible... and hopefully if ur at least honest about why u dont wanna be with him, then maybe, if hes mature, he'll appreciate u more for that...but then again, maybe not. :blank:

same situation happened to me... and i can say that time takes a loooong time to heal sometimes.... :worry2:

Originally posted by linabina

breaking up with someone who doesnt want to break up with u is gonna be very hard on that person, obviously.... so ur right, no matter what u do, its gonna be taken wrong... because its not mutual.... the best thing u can do, is let him down honestly, and truthfully... and hopefully, if he is really hurt, time will heal him and he'll come around again... so u guys can try to be friends.... but chances are its gonna hurt him too much to be friends right after. he might not be ur "enemy" but he certainly wont like it.... so i say if u were honest about it then theres really nothing u can do but hope that one day maybe u guys can be friends again. if u lie about it ull feel horrible... and hopefully if ur at least honest about why u dont wanna be with him, then maybe, if hes mature, he'll appreciate u more for that...but then again, maybe not. :blank:

same situation happened to me... and i can say that time takes a loooong time to heal sometimes.... :worry2:

Oh.....I guess I should have explained better....... I was know a guy through some of my very good friends, he drops hints and says stuff to me, but I just blow it off. I don't want to be rude about it, cuz we have friends in common and I do like hanging out , but it's completey platonic.....:confused:

ohhhhhhhh now thats a lil different ;)

ummm.... when someone shows interest in me, and i have absolutely none, if im comfortable with that person, i will be honest and tell them that when i date someone, there is this certain attraction that must be there... usually im the one who has to want this person somewhat before they start dropping hints... the way i am is, if i was never attracted to u from the beginning i most likely wont be... call it a physical thing or whatever but if that initial attraction isnt there for me, then chances are, there just are no chances :tongue: and i just tell them that that kind of attraction is just not there and i cant control it...

it sounds weird i think but thats how it is with me... so if ur not attracted- then just tell him that... and hopefully he'll back off a lil bit... and tell him that u like to hang around him and stuff but its strictly platonic... just tell him what u told me!!! :idea:

:)

..... there is this certain attraction that must be there... usually im the one who has to want this person somewhat before they start dropping hints... the way i am is, if i was never attracted to u from the beginning i most likely wont be... call it a physical thing or whatever but if that initial attraction isnt there for me, then chances are, there just are no chances :tongue: and i just tell them that that kind of attraction is just not there and i cant control it...

it sounds weird i think but thats how it is with me... so if ur not attracted- then just tell him that... and hopefully he'll back off a lil bit... and tell him that u like to hang around him and stuff but its strictly platonic... just tell him what u told me!!! :idea:

That's exactly how I am...... If it's not there when I meet you, it probably won't ever be.....

ohhhhhhhh now thats a lil different ;)

ummm.... when someone shows interest in me, and i have absolutely none, if im comfortable with that person, i will be honest and tell them that when i date someone, there is this certain attraction that must be there... usually im the one who has to want this person somewhat before they start dropping hints... the way i am is, if i was never attracted to u from the beginning i most likely wont be... call it a physical thing or whatever but if that initial attraction isnt there for me, then chances are, there just are no chances :tongue: and i just tell them that that kind of attraction is just not there and i cant control it...

when shes right, shes right.......:cool: