Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid italians....

they say the korean guy was an underachiever in perugia and we got a chance to play against Italy(which he didnt like) he played his best soccer. After the remarks of the Perugian president, He said he didnt like the food or language. So now hes getting offers from Barcelona. All players dont play the same everywhere they go. Seria A is one of the toughest leagues in the world.

Originally posted by joegio

In my house I always called it gravy if it was homemade...if it was from the store I always called it sauce.

Ok fine but real italians, those which were born there and migated here as myself and my family do not call it gravy.

We call gravy shit we put on turkey.........and mash pot's...................... :D

Originally posted by perns2002

Ok fine but real italians, those which were born there and migated here as myself and my family do not call it gravy.

We call gravy shit we put on turkey.........and mash pot's...................... :D

wow. dont hold back. you tell all those fake italians whats up. do real italians like to bang?

Originally posted by perns2002

Ohh god here we go, Gravy is brown you put it on mash potatoes and meatlaof

Sauce it is always sauce, period any true italian knows that

AHHHHHH!!! THANK GOD someone finally got it right...who the fuck calls pasta sauce gravy?! Its so annoying everytime I hear it...get it right people, gravy goes on turkey...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

AHHHHHH!!! THANK GOD someone finally got it right...who the fuck calls pasta sauce gravy?! Its so annoying everytime I hear it...get it right people, gravy goes on turkey...:eek: :eek: :eek:

And while we're on the subject of pronunciations here's another one, start pronouncing Mozzarella the right way it's MOO-tsa-rella not MOTSERELLA! That pisses me off!.. sorry that ones been on my mind for a few years now.. oh and just like the sauce is not gravy - Spaghetti or ziti is NOT NOODLES! WTF?!?!