Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spygirl...

quoth

Originally posted by quoth

Well now she has motivation :half:

spybitch get in touch with a brotha i miss you man....hello 21?? drinks?? shore?? clubs? wtf :(

Calling me names will get you no where, as if you had any where to go.............. But, maybe I'll consider taking you under my wing for an entertaining evening out, IF you are lucky......:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Calling me names will get you no where, as if you had any where to go.............. But, maybe I'll consider taking you under my wing for an entertaining evening out, IF you are lucky......:D

When you say "take me under wing"....justn exactly what "WING(s)" are you refering too? :eek: :eek:

cause shit im there spybitch......ugh darn fuck....i forgot sorry my bad..you dont like when i call you names....guess ill just scrap the idea all together. :(

(but you know you can't resist SALT like this?)

Guest gabo

wtf! you and me were supposed to go out drinking soooo long ago! hmmmmmm I see how it is thats cool

no no you two guys have fun... Ill just sit home alone and watch reruns of facts of life and fantasize about the fat one cause thats all I am ever gonna get ::runs away crying::

Originally posted by gabo

wtf! you and me were supposed to go out drinking soooo long ago! hmmmmmm I see how it is thats cool

no no you two guys have fun... Ill just sit home alone and watch reruns of facts of life and fantasize about the fat one cause thats all I am ever gonna get ::runs away crying::

Gabo...stop being a pussy in every fuckin thread....maybe if perhaps you had as many sn's as me then you would get as many bitches as me. :laugh:

btw i just read yer "so where did hookdick go"....now although i dont have the answer to that..im still here if it matters...but u know...im that ONE person who has photoshop on clubplanet..ya know..no one else does or nothing haha.

Originally posted by gabo

That's because someone is a punk and never goes out....... not my fault, so there!!!!!:tongue:

When you say "take me under wing"....justn exactly what "WING(s)" are you refering too? :eek: :eek:

cause shit im there spybitch......ugh darn fuck....i forgot sorry my bad..you dont like when i call you names....guess ill just scrap the idea all together. :(

(but you know you can't resist SALT like this?)

Listen lil boy, if you wanna play in the big kids sandbox, you gotta learn the rules...... You just ain't playing fair.......:idea:

You must be trying to pour salt into an open wound...or something.......:laugh2:

Guest gabo

That's because someone is a punk and never goes out....... not my fault, so there!!!!!:tongue:

I do go out!! just not as often.

lets do some drinking

and quoth... and to think I was defending you in his thread

Listen lil boy, if you wanna play in the big kids sandbox, you gotta learn the rules...... You just ain't playing fair.......:idea:

You must be trying to pour salt into an open wound...or something.......:laugh2:

Fish Bowl?? :eek: :eek:

:laugh:

gabo: try gettin laid in someone else's thread ok? :tongue:

Guest gabo

Fish Bowl?? :eek: :eek:

:laugh:

gabo: try gettin laid in someone else's thread ok? :tongue:

oh ok who else can I cockblock