Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sellin some wheels for my whip

If anyone is lookin for a set of rims and tires for their ride, I'm selling mine. AB-Eintz 18 inch 8 inch diameter w/ 235/40/18 tires.

Fits Audi A4, S4, BMW 3 series and I think Mercedes C class (not sure). Paid just under 2400. Asking 1,000. PM me if ur interested.

Thanks

p.s. the pictures are too big to attatch here, and i dont feel like goin through the process of uploading them to ofoto rite now...So if u wanna see some pics, shoot me an email. skeemr4@aol.com

Also, if u wanna buy the car lemme know 2000 silver audi s4, w/ 35,000 mi....askin 28,000

Originally posted by skeemr4

If anyone is lookin for a set of rims and tires for their ride, I'm selling mine. AB-Eintz 18 inch 8 inch diameter w/ 235/40/18 tires.

Fits Audi A4, S4, BMW 3 series and I think Mercedes C class (not sure). Paid just under 2400. Asking 1,000. PM me if ur interested.

Thanks

p.s. the pictures are too big to attatch here, and i dont feel like goin through the process of uploading them to ofoto rite now...So if u wanna see some pics, shoot me an email. skeemr4@aol.com

Also, if u wanna buy the car lemme know 2000 silver audi s4, w/ 35,000 mi....askin 28,000

Shit, just bought rims for my 3series, didn't want to go up in size cause my tires were brand new so I cheesed out and bought 16in rims...............if only you posted this thread last week........

I'm definitely pissed off