Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stardo

Originally posted by trewguy

YOUR JUST MAD BECOUSE I WON'T EVEN LET YOU BLOW ME YOU SKANKY DIRTY HOE

Im shuuuuuuuuur. You only wish that you can have a girl like me do that to you, but all you can get is some toothless fat whore to suck your little pee-pee. Stop trying to be Vip-Tech, its getting old already. :rolleyes:

I wont waste any more of my time on your twerpy ass.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

Your smelly bush with a 10 mile killing capability wouldnt let them come out:tongue:

Sorry I wasn't hear today to defend you my little buttercup. This jerkoff seems to think he caused a comotion outside one of the warriors shore residence, but has failed to prove how. It is possible that he stood there and said: "Wow, I wish I could go inside and Hang with those guys. Look at those hot girls....they probably won't let me so I'll go over and jackoff on the sidewalk and maybe someone will notice me........." NOT...............

I will say this Trewguy, both Jenni1 & Jenni2 were there MMD, and since you know Jenni2 it is possible you stepped on the premises, but you failed to impress anybody

Originally posted by stiffler

Sorry I wasn't hear today to defend you my little buttercup. This jerkoff seems to think he caused a comotion outside one of the warriors shore residence, but has failed to prove how. It is possible that he stood there and said: "Wow, I wish I could go inside and Hang with those guys. Look at those hot girls....they probably won't let me so I'll go over and jackoff on the sidewalk and maybe someone will notice me........." NOT...............

I will say this Trewguy, both Jenni1 & Jenni2 were there MMD, and since you know Jenni2 it is possible you stepped on the premises, but you failed to impress anybody

NO NEED TO IMPRESS ANYONE I JUST GOT WHAT I NEEDED THATS ALL I SAID SOMEONE ELSE IS THE 1 THAT SAID I SCREAMED ANYWAY NO I WASN'T LIKE WOW I WAS LIKE WHAT R THEY THINKING IM TALKING ABOUT THE GUYS THE GIRLS WHERE HIDEOUS COMING OUT OF THAT HOUSE

Originally posted by divine66

Im shuuuuuuuuur. You only wish that you can have a girl like me do that to you, but all you can get is some toothless fat whore to suck your little pee-pee. Stop trying to be Vip-Tech, its getting old already. :rolleyes:

I wont waste any more of my time on your twerpy ass.

NO NEED TO IMPRESS ANYONE I JUST GOT WHAT I NEEDED THATS ALL I SAID SOMEONE ELSE IS THE 1 THAT SAID I SCREAMED ANYWAY NO I WASN'T LIKE WOW I WAS LIKE WHAT R THEY THINKING IM TALKING ABOUT THE GUYS THE GIRLS WHERE HIDEOUS COMING OUT OF THAT HOUSE

I really didn't expect an answer, but I hate to tell ya I don't think you met any of the original true Warrioirs. Maybe so, maybe not, but who the fuck could remember mmd anyway..........I don't think your thinking of the right unit.......

I really didn't expect an answer, but I hate to tell ya I don't think you met any of the original true Warrioirs. Maybe so, maybe not, but who the fuck could remember mmd anyway..........I don't think your thinking of the right unit.......

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC I WAS IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES I THINK T IS DANNY DON'T LIKE ME SO NELIA CAME OUT WITH WHAT I NEEDED AND I WENT ON MY WAY STARDO WAS THE 1 THAT SAID I WAS SCREAMING BUT WHAT WOULD SHE KNOW

I agree with you

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC I WAS IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES I THINK T IS DANNY DON'T LIKE ME SO NELIA CAME OUT WITH WHAT I NEEDED AND I WENT ON MY WAY STARDO WAS THE 1 THAT SAID I WAS SCREAMING BUT WHAT WOULD SHE KNOW

I kinda figured that you were being sarcastic. Thats cool, but like I said, thats not the main warrior place.......and this nelia you speak of......I think your saying his name wrong, but thats understood..............

Everyone likes to embellish on this board, it creates drama and speeds up the day. I really don't no stardo, but she seams really cool and from her pic she's a hottie. I assume your just trying to get a rise out of the board........keep it up

THE BUILDINGS ACROSS THE ST FROM THE HERSHY HOTEL

Yeah, but there are 2 units occupied there by groups of related freinds....but not all True warriors..........the only "original warriors" are me & juggs. The rest are recruits along the way over the years.

Yeah, but there are 2 units occupied there by groups of related freinds....but not all True warriors..........the only "original warriors" are me & juggs. The rest are recruits along the way over the years.

YEA I JUST TRY USE THIS TO MAKE THE WEEKEND COME FASTER I LIKE TO JOKE AROUND AND DO WHAT EVER AND STARDO HAS AN AWESOME PERSONALITY AND SHE IS A CUTIE JUST FROM THE WAY SHE TOOK MY INSULTS IT MADE ME LAUGH I DON'T TAKE NONE OF THIS SERIOUS I HOPE NOBODY DOES LIKE THAT TIME JENNI TOOK MY INSULT SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW HOW IT IS IF U SEE SOMEONE DON'T LIKE SOMETHING FUCK IT FUCK WITH THEM I USE THIS FOR AMUSEMENT TO MAKE DAYS GO QUICKER

I kinda figured that you were being sarcastic. Thats cool, but like I said, thats not the main warrior place.......and this nelia you speak of......I think your saying his name wrong, but thats understood..............

Everyone likes to embellish on this board, it creates drama and speeds up the day. I really don't no stardo, but she seams really cool and from her pic she's a hottie. I assume your just trying to get a rise out of the board........keep it up

NELIA IS A GIRL THAT WAS CHILLIN THERE

YEA I JUST TRY USE THIS TO MAKE THE WEEKEND COME FASTER I LIKE TO JOKE AROUND AND DO WHAT EVER AND STARDO HAS AN AWESOME PERSONALITY AND SHE IS A CUTIE JUST FROM THE WAY SHE TOOK MY INSULTS IT MADE ME LAUGH I DON'T TAKE NONE OF THIS SERIOUS I HOPE NOBODY DOES LIKE THAT TIME JENNI TOOK MY INSULT SERIOUSLY YOU KNOW HOW IT IS IF U SEE SOMEONE DON'T LIKE SOMETHING FUCK IT FUCK WITH THEM I USE THIS FOR AMUSEMENT TO MAKE DAYS GO QUICKER

Thats cool, I don't know Nelia though..............

Off topic, you said you knew the other Jenni..We call her Jenni2, or bizzarro Jennijuggs. Its pretty fucking funny how the two of them look alot alike...I got to meet and chill with her MMD and shes a sweetheart.................The original Jenni is my best freind and it was cool hanging with both. After awhile, Iwas so mangled it was getting hard to tell who was who..lol

Originally posted by tommytempts

You think you're hardcore 'cause your on the message board

No, I know I am sooooooo NOT hardcore, I'll admit that. I just think that this board is too funny. I thought Id add lib, Im bored at work:(

No, I know I am sooooooo NOT hardcore, I'll admit that. I just think that this board is too funny. I thought Id add lib, Im bored at work:(

Get a new job, 830 @ work is a little rediculous, i heard you might be part of a fam reunion @ the hershey

Get back to work dammit...................

And Tommy, whats wrong with being at work.......I am, but then again i live here..................daaaarrrry