Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My weekly FUCK YOU

MY FU GOES TO MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET 20 GAUGE DARTS FOR MY BOTTLE OF SUSPENSION WHICH HAS AN EXP DATE OF JUNE 02........THIS BOTTLE IS BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME

Originally posted by vip-tech

MY FU GOES TO MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET 20 GAUGE DARTS FOR MY BOTTLE OF SUSPENSION WHICH HAS AN EXP DATE OF JUNE 02........THIS BOTTLE IS BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME

i will bring some to tempts for you on saturday night..

FU to the little hoochies in the Bathroom at South Park.... Decked from head to toe in Designer gear (Coach, Fendi, Gucci, Etc) and yet still they have not an ounce of class.

Bacially my FU to girls who think that they are some how above the rest of the world... girls get your head out of the clouds and come back to earth.

:flush:

my FU goes to HIGH SCHOOL fucking DRAMA !!!

geez, don't people have anything better to do ???

another FU goes to my god damn dentist .... if he would have done the root canal right the first time he charged me $500, maybe he wouldn't have to charge me ANOTHER $500 to do it again next week !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

my FU goes to HIGH SCHOOL fucking DRAMA !!!

geez, don't people have anything better to do ???

another FU goes to my god damn dentist .... if he would have done the root canal right the first time he charged me $500, maybe he wouldn't have to charge me ANOTHER $500 to do it again next week !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i wouldnt pay if i were you.

stardo - the first one i paid for already ... my insurance doesn't cover it which i just found out and it SUCKS but i had to have it done. now 2 months later it is STILL bothring me so i go back to the dentist , he's like well your tooth has 3 roots and i only cleaned out 2 so you're going to have to come back and we are going to have to do it again ..... remind you that this time they are putting me to sleep because the root is in the roof of my mouth so i bet i will be paying for that too !!!!

i know it sounds silly - but i was so upset

i made my dad call ..... i'm still waiting to hear back

hopefully they won't make me pay for the actual canal but i know

i'll get stuck paying for the stuff they are doping me up with !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

stardo - the first one i paid for already ... my insurance doesn't cover it which i just found out and it SUCKS but i had to have it done. now 2 months later it is STILL bothring me so i go back to the dentist , he's like well your tooth has 3 roots and i only cleaned out 2 so you're going to have to come back and we are going to have to do it again ..... remind you that this time they are putting me to sleep because the root is in the roof of my mouth so i bet i will be paying for that too !!!!

i know it sounds silly - but i was so upset

i made my dad call ..... i'm still waiting to hear back

hopefully they won't make me pay for the actual canal but i know

i'll get stuck paying for the stuff they are doping me up with !!!

Seriously have your dad call cause they messed up. If they dont want to give you a discount dont give them the bizness go to somonelse since you have to pay full amount.

I just got a crown done and it feel off twice and now I made them send out for another one and Im not paying for it again cause they messed up.

I hope it works out $500 bucks can be put to use in better places

My FU is to the fact that it's gorgeous outside and I am stuck in my office.....oh, wait....I AM down the shore (working though....seriously!)!!!!!!! Heading to Surf in a few...anyone else going?????

I have to cancel my FU!

:pint:

My FU goes out to the big hangover I have today!!!

and my BIGGEST FU goes out to the asshole who tailed me all the way home from work yesterday and then had the nerve to waive when I called him a prick and gave him the finger!!! I hate people like that - it pisses me off - don't you see the traffic in front of me asshole??? I can't go any faster!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Barbiegirl! fight that shit!!! Don't pay! Knock some of his teeth out!!! :D