Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seems like GOD is the biggest terrorist...

Originally posted by dgmodel

An Asteroid... Almost hit earth... who else is to blame science???

yes, why not? shit happens...and if God doesn't exist, then He cannot be blamed.... but what do I know...I believe in God.

Originally posted by echostar

god isnt real

but you're real, right?? in an infinite universe that science can't even come close to understand you can't discount God....not for a long time anyway.

as far as Im concerned, Im GOD--'cause Im a child of his creation, im part of him and so are you

everybody asks "oh, where is that intelligent being"?? look around you, intelligence is everywhere being expressed through humans and you can't create intelligence in a test tube, it's a mystery

Originally posted by sassa

yes, why not? shit happens...and if God doesn't exist, then He cannot be blamed.... but what do I know...I believe in God.

because its either or... you cant blame it on science and believe in GOD, nor can you blame it on GOD and believe its science... the two are contradictory...

Originally posted by musicbeat

but you're real, right?? in an infinite universe that science can't even come close to understand you can't discount God....not for a long time anyway.

as far as Im concerned, Im GOD--'cause Im a child of his creation, im part of him and so are you

everybody asks "oh, where is that intelligent being"?? look around you, intelligence is everywhere being expressed through humans and you can't create intelligence in a test tube, it's a mystery

yes youre partly correct.. yes youre a GOD but youre not THE GOD, youre the GOD of your own existence and being... but not of all... long story, long explanation but this just leads into the whole religion i started... anywho... carry on...

Science is a methodology for understanding the world. It isn't an end-all way of discovering everything, so you're right, I can't can't discount God. However, I can discount God as put forth in religion quite nicely.

As far as you being god cuz you're a child of his creation? A valid argument, certainly. But how much does it mean when you can't define what god is?

And as for intelligence? Be careful when you claim that intelligence can't be replicated. I'll give you the fact that consciousness is something that still baffles scientists and psychologists. But as for human intelligence? We've been manipulating each other's intelligence since the dawn of time. It's not AS big a mystery as you think.

word bro :laugh: