Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DFuse is coming!

a1wave

Originally posted by vicman

whoa, i would be all over satoshi, porter and cass

tribal, dark, nasty..whoa! this is some incredible lineup

nerd.gif

So, when were you coming up to Boston again??

This is hands-down the best overall night out in Boston so far this year! (Better even than Sasha and Digweed + Ali Ajami at Rise). Who says Boston can't do it all night.... bring it!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This thread has awoken the sleeping giant.......

Oh, plus I'm REALLY bored at work today (project I was freaking out about all last week got cancelled on Friday... sweet).

d:Amn it, where's Katie to tell us how her weekend was? :tongue:

hey nyis4.. i'm here.. been here.. had a fabulous weekend! nothing like partying from 10pm til 12pm the next day... beside a pool for half the time :) yeah babeeeee! you gotta hear dfuse's new track.. it has vocals and is really sweet... during his set he threw in some breaks this time... and some other cool tracks that are new...

See there is Katie you D:umbie, so D:on't be a D:ork, and try and look like your D:oing something at work.

Wooo wooo I am out of control here, maybe it is time to D:rop it, oh D:amn there it is again. I need a good D:ose of something to stop this D:rastic D typing :tongue:

Originally posted by a1wave

incredible enough to get your sorry ass up here?

holy shit, i was thinking of heading down to miami that weekend, but way out west is bleh compared to this line up, satoshi, cass & porter?.......lemme check aifares......i'm serious