Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Lounge, Whos Going On 6/27 +who Went Before?

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

you all sound like a bunch of bitches.. sorry

i get sick of hearing the same crap every time. :vomit3:

maybe you should listen to what being said, and take the advice.

IT IS NOT BY FAR THE HOTTEST UPSCALE LOUNGE IN JERSEY!

post up the ratings of lounges/clubs here in jersey, i want to see facts that its the hottest spot in northern jersey.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by babydoll1001

Went last thursday for the first time. It was great!! Cute boys great music.. Definitely come on Thursday

another newbie(promoter) says that it was great, check out

every post and see that everyone who says its great, has one post to their name. and they only post for South Park Lounge (SPL). you guys are idiots.

THE RIPPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

HEAR ARE MY RAVING REVIEWS ON SOUTH PARK LOUNGE (SPL).

1. THE PLACE FITS 1000 PEOPLE, BUT THERE IS ONLY ABOUT 500 PEOPLE THERE.

2. OUT OF THOSE 500 PEOPLE, A QUARTER OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE PROMOTERS WORKING FOR THE PARTY, 2 QUARTERS OF THOSE GUYS, SO CASE IN POINT NOT ENOUGH GIRLS, OH SINCE ITS UPSCALE NOT ENOUGH WOMEN.

3. OF THOSE GIRLS HALF OF THEM ARE UGLY, SO WHERE ARE ALL THOSE HOT GIRLS THEY TALK ABOUT.

4. OLDER CROWD, I FELT LIKE AN OLD MAN IN THERE, AND IM ONLY 22. (NOW THAT'S SERIOUS).

5. OH YEAH, AND THAT NICE VIEW OF THE WATER, WHAT THAT KIDDY POOL WE THROW PENNIES IN TO MAKE A WISH. NICE VIEW, THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IM GONNA BE ON A BEACH FRONT VIEW.

6. I CAN KEEP GOING, ON AND ON AND ON, BUT I'LL STOP HERE.

7. OH YEAH, THE BEST UPSCALE PLACE ON A THURSDAY I'M SORRY TO SAY IS CARUSO'S IN PARAMUS. THAT IS AN OLDER, UPSCALE, MONEY CROWD.

THE RIPPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

Last edited by theripper on 06-25-2002 at 11:02 PM

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by theripper

every post and see that everyone who says its great, has one post to their name. and they only post for South Park Lounge (SPL). you guys are idiots.

Hey Ripper........your just a newbie that got your cherry popped 11 times (new to the board)....... get some more posts under your belt and leave the newbie calling to us.:no:

Guest bonsolidd

Hey Ripper........your just a newbie that got your cherry popped 11 times (new to the board)....... get some more posts under your belt and leave the newbie calling to us.:no:

DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR A NEWBIE OR NOT JUST CUT THE SHIT OUT I USED TO BE A PROMOTER AND I NEVER DID THIS SHIT YOU WANNA POST THATS FINE JUST DO IT ONCE AND LET EVERYONE ELSE POST DON'T MAKE 5 NAMES AND POST FOR YOUR SELF JUST TO KEEP IT UP TOP OR TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOUR POST BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE POSTING OR A NEWBIE GIVE IT UP OR GROW UP

WHAT LET THE DRAMA BEGIN

:blown::hat::finger2::biggun:

First of all, i'm NOT a promoter ! I went to SPL for the FIRST time last week and i had a blast .. The girl asked if it was good, i was just telling her that I happened to have had fun and i'm going back tomorrow.. Can't you be nice and let people express their opinions ?? if you don't like it, just don't go!

SO CASE IN POINT NOT ENOUGH GIRLS, OH SINCE ITS UPSCALE NOT ENOUGH WOMEN.

3. OF THOSE GIRLS HALF OF THEM ARE UGLY, SO WHERE ARE ALL THOSE HOT GIRLS THEY TALK ABOUT.

4. OLDER CROWD, I FELT LIKE AN OLD MAN IN THERE, AND IM ONLY 22. (NOW THAT'S SERIOUS)..

7. OH YEAH, THE BEST UPSCALE PLACE ON A THURSDAY I'M SORRY TO SAY IS CARUSO'S IN PARAMUS. THAT IS AN OLDER, UPSCALE, MONEY CROWD.

You can't be for real... were you even at the lounge, or is this just your idea of what the place is.

Not enough women... The line for the girls bathroom was out the door and arouns the corner (check there next time).

Ugly girls- o' really, well now you have insulted me and my friends.... I have never been called Ugly before and will be damned if you get to be the first.

As for a young crowd... I am 23 and I was the youngest in the group. We ranged from 23 to 29. The youngest person I met was 25... looks like you were the only youngin in the place.

As for being a promotor... don't even try it, I have been on this board forever and I have given my honest reviews of so many different places.

I just think you are a fool... If you went and didn't enjoy yourself, well that's fine (I am sure your an ugly ass, who couldn't get play from the woman... hense why you feel the need to call them ugly, it helps your ego). Post your review, don't tear apart others, for their comments.

Originally posted by bonsolidd

this dumb ass is an idiot just ripping on people. fucking retard.

First of all, i'm NOT a promoter ! I went to SPL for the FIRST time last week and i had a blast .. The girl asked if it was good, i was just telling her that I happened to have had fun and i'm going back tomorrow.. Can't you be nice and let people express their opinions ?? if you don't like it, just don't go!

FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE A PROMOTER, DON'T BULLSHIT, ALL THERE IS ARE NEWBIE WITH 2 POSTS FOR REVIEWS AND WHOS GOING TO SOUTHPARK, DON'T TEST IT CAUSE I WILL SLAP YOU BITCH OR DICK. B/C I KNOW YOUR A GUY. DON'T FUCK AROUND AND WHY DO YOU GET SO OFFENDED ABOUT BEING A PROMOTER OR NOT, UNLESS YOU ARE. POINT PROVEN.

THE RIPPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE A PROMOTER, DON'T BULLSHIT, ALL THERE IS ARE NEWBIE WITH 2 POSTS FOR REVIEWS AND WHOS GOING TO SOUTHPARK, DON'T TEST IT CAUSE I WILL SLAP YOU BITCH OR DICK. B/C I KNOW YOUR A GUY. DON'T FUCK AROUND AND WHY DO YOU GET SO OFFENDED ABOUT BEING A PROMOTER OR NOT, UNLESS YOU ARE. POINT PROVEN.

If you want I can give you info on where to go for Therapy. There is anger management available as well.

Originally posted by sigmagal

SO CASE IN POINT NOT ENOUGH GIRLS, OH SINCE ITS UPSCALE NOT ENOUGH WOMEN.

4. OLDER CROWD, I FELT LIKE AN OLD MAN IN THERE, AND IM ONLY 22. (NOW THAT'S SERIOUS)..

You can't be for real... were you even at the lounge, or is this just your idea of what the place is.

Not enough women... The line for the girls bathroom was out the door and arouns the corner (check there next time).

Ugly girls- o' really, well now you have insulted me and my friends.... I have never been called Ugly before and will be damned if you get to be the first.

As for a young crowd... I am 23 and I was the youngest in the group. We ranged from 23 to 29. The youngest person I met was 25... looks like you were the only youngin in the place.

As for being a promotor... don't even try it, I have been on this board forever and I have given my honest reviews of so many different places.

I just think you are a fool... If you went and didn't enjoy yourself, well that's fine (I am sure your an ugly ass, who couldn't get play from the woman... hense why you feel the need to call them ugly, it helps your ego). Post your review, don't tear apart others, for their comments.

first of all, i said half of them are ugly, so that may not apply to you. and as for me being ugly, you cannot insult me, insults hurt the weak. remember that. ages 23 to 29, really did you survey everybody. you must be stupid or a fake brunette.

CAn you read, I was the youngest in the group, meaning my group, as in my friends... I don't need a survery to tell me their age. JackAss...

YOU GOT A DIRTY MOUTH, FOR A SO CALLED LADY. SO YOU FIT PERFECT FOR THE FAKE MONEY CROWD AT THE S - P - L.:laugh:

YOU GOT A DIRTY MOUTH, FOR A SO CALLED LADY. SO YOU FIT PERFECT FOR THE FAKE MONEY CROWD AT THE S - P - L.:laugh:

Yup, you got me all figured out... Your good! I have fake money, I actually make it in my basement. :rolleyes:

Ripper.. . you're going to slap me ? Why am i a btch ?? You seriously have mental issues.. I was expressing my opinion to someone who ASKED for it.. not to you .. calm down.. like i've said before if you don't like it, DON'T go.

as far as me being a guy .. take your dumb ass to SPL tomorrow and you'll see different.

Sigma girl you're right this guy needs therapy .

SAT@TRIBECCA AT 1 30 IN FORT LEE.. TRIBECCA ALSO HAS AN OPEN TOP SHELF BAR FROM 9-12 FOR JUST 20$....ON SAT THE NAME OF THE GROUP IS PERPETUOUS DREAMER....PERFORMING THE "SOUND OF GOODBYE"....WHO S IN? LEAVE E MAIL ADRESSES FOR FULL COMP INCLUDING DRINK SPECIAL ADDMISSION...

Yup, you got me all figured out... Your good! I have fake money, I actually make it in my basement. :rolleyes:

actually fake money crowd, meaning you hang out with the people that pretend to have and make alot of money.

the votes are in BLONDE it is.:laugh: