Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when it's time to leave the club (+make room for us!)

weyes

hey - with all the overcrowding and overselling at clubs these days, and with them being filled with people who - :nono: ahem :rolleyes: - don't need to be there, i figured i'd put a list up for when people should leave. of course, we are never these people ;):D ! but, seriously, leave some room for me to see pvd before i turn into one of the people on this list - god forbid...

1. when you no longer know you're there.

2. when lying down in the middle of the dancefloor doesn't seem like such a crazy/bad idea.

3. when you throw bottled water at your face and are shocked when someone tells you that you didn't just drink it like a normal person.

4. when you throw up anywhere other than in the bathroom.

5. when you start telling security how much you love them.

_________

and this is really another list, but i thought i'd just throw it in:

when the classiest thing about you is the holographic bowling-style shirt with the naked lady silhouettes on it. but, really, you just should never have come in the first place :D:tongue: .

.........I tried to kiss some girl at Space around 8:30am in the morning b/c I wanted her to taste my marshmellow lipsmacker chapstick that someone had let me borrow ---------> I think that means it's time to go home. :D

*Needless to say I was shot down!

Maybe it was more of a slide tackle.......than a football tackle. That would be a lil' more subtle.

*I once saw a guy throw a shoe at a girl at a concert to get her attention - you could tell he was a real cassanova!

Originally posted by vicman

tackling? as in football style tackling? yo, thats so rude. the guy deserved to be thrown out.

yep, straight out football-style tackling. i may be misrepresting the motivation for it, though; i did hear tell later that the girl was a "dealer" who had just ripped the guy off.

2. when lying down in the middle of the dancefloor doesn't seem like such a crazy/bad idea

I hate it when people do this. Or are simply in their own world looking at photon lights, and that's all.

A danceclub is there for you to dance. Nothing more. Keep it nice n simple :D

the friend with whom i go dancing most is a serious dj worshipper and trainspotter and never dances; he always just stands there and sorta bobs his head. when he gets really excited, he'll do the whole arms-in-the-air thing, but he's more into the music than a lot of the people who are dancing. he just doesn't think of himself as a dancer. i dunno if it's because he doesn't have any confidence in his dance abilities, if he's shy, or if he just doesn't like to dance, but he's not just standing there 'cause that's where the people are and taking up valuable space. normally, though, i get annoyed and do argue that the people standing on the dancefloor who aren't dancing should get on the sidelines and leave room for those who are fidgety of foot.