Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There was a gorilla, a super hero and a guy in a speedo

Originally posted by sweepy

that was jonny knocksville he was the blond guy in the speedo.I was too fucked up to tell who the rest of them were

I'M GONNA BE SUPER FUCKIN PISSED OFF IF THAT WAS REALLY THEM!

I WAS SOOO WASTED WHEN I WALKED BY I COULD HARDLY SEE STRAIGHT. I LOVE THAT FUCKIN SHOW!!! STEVE-O RULES!!!

Those guys were hysterical.... I was walking by the pizza place in front of Tempts, and I saw one guy riding a Super Tiny bicycle in between cars.... THe people in the cars were infuriated, because he was riding his bike so slow........

If you say the guy had blonde hair then it wasn't Jonny Knoxville and the only reason I know this is because I was in the city on Saturday with my son and we where at the Toys R Us Store in Times Square and Johnny Knoxville was there with his wife and daughter. I SHIT YOU NOT!!! Completely bugged me out to see this guy with a wife and kid. Oh and he had black hair. That was the whole point of my story. I wanted to go up to him so bad but I didn't. I felt like I would have been really intrusive, the guy was there with his family I didn't want to bug him.

Originally posted by jennijugs

that was the freakyest thing i ever saw ...but I hope it wasn't jackass b/c i was waaaayyyy to mangeled to be on TV

Hey, I was told you weren't at Tempts??? Where were ya at...I wanted to finally meet ya!

Originally posted by jennijugs

I HEARD ....

I WAS AT MERGE AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD ... SO I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE

ALL THE WARRIORS WERE REALLLY PISSED AT ME AND I WAS UPSET I DIDN'T GET TO MEET U GUYS

We started at Merge, left about 1:30. We were the bunch of fools standing around the first bar, dancin on the little platform!

I had a blast there!