Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Weekend Highlights: Musical props to...

biznation00

Props out to those below...

Friday 6/21:

Ivano @ Spin - really movin' the masses dispite Lawler's anticipated Crobar appearence, great night... Thought I heard the crowd chanting Ivano, or maybe it was the Vodka...

Steve Lawler @ Crobar - didn't catch his whole set. Walked in about 3:40 am or so & he was rockin', I heard someone make the comparison to a DJ Roland on Speed...

Saturday 6/22:

Great opening set by Roland in the mainroom @ Space & an AMAZING ride he took us on in the patio during LUNAR SESSIONS (4 - 6:30am). The man wore out my dancin' shoes, takin' em back to the cobbler... one word describes it- WOW!!

Oscar's set in the mainroom was infectious. Truly one of the better sets I've caught him throw all year. Amazing energy, I never knew Oscar had more than a two step, the man was movin' in the booth & had the crowd at his mercy... Big ups...

Sunday 6/23:

Cedric was lightin' it up @ Nikki Beach. No harm done by the Rain earlier.. He gave us all a treat of set & made it more than worth my while to go out on a muggy Sunday...

Tony tone was as smooth as a Godiva chocolate bar @ Opium appetizing us with some funk, followed by the main course - hip hop a la carte...

One of the better weekends I've had in a while... Thanx to all mentioned above...:)

Guest saleen351

i caught an hour of oscars set on the radio, sounded good, but needs more track selections or acapellas over beats...

I cought Okie last night on the radio, pretty sick set considering i dont' like him that much...

Originally posted by biznation00

Saturday 6/22:

Great opening set by Roland in the mainroom @ Space & an AMAZING ride he took us on in the patio during LUNAR SESSIONS (4 - 6:30am). The man wore out my dancin' shoes, takin' em back to the cobbler... one word describes it- WOW!!

Gotta agree with u there Biz! I didn't even plan on going to Space Sat. night....wasn't in the late night/early morning mood....i was ready to go home, but being out there on the patio when Roland started was awesome....I was dancin away too until we left:D

P.S: Good chattin w/ya even though it was ever so brief!

Originally posted by biznation00

Friday 6/21:

Ivano @ Spin - really movin' the masses dispite Lawler's anticipated Crobar appearence, great night... Thought I heard the crowd chanting Ivano, or maybe it was the Vodka...

Steve Lawler @ Crobar - didn't catch his whole set. Walked in about 3:40 am or so & he was rockin', I heard someone make the comparison to a DJ Roland on Speed...

Saturday 6/22:

Oscar's set in the mainroom was infectious. Truly one of the better sets I've caught him throw all year. Amazing energy, I never knew Oscar had more than a two step, the man was movin' in the booth & had the crowd at his mercy... Big ups...

Sunday 6/23:

Cedric was lightin' it up @ Nikki Beach. No harm done by the Rain earlier.. He gave us all a treat of set & made it more than worth my while to go out on a muggy Sunday...

Tony tone was as smooth as a Godiva chocolate bar @ Opium appetizing us with some funk, followed by the main course - hip hop a la carte...

One of the better weekends I've had in a while... Thanx to all mentioned above...:)

hey Biz,

damn boy!, you are a party animal. You remind me a little of me during the last quarter of last year though I used to start my loooonog weekends on Wednesdays at BED. :cool:

Been doin' this for years now lalo... I just don't post on it unless I feel it was deserved. Outside of Space & Spin I try and stay unpredictable... If someone wanted to kill me on friday or saturday, they would know where to find me. So I try and move around & shuffle during the remaining days of the week-lol...

It was just one of those weekends that comes about once every so often... The music gods shined their light this weekend & the guys I mentioned did a really good job in combination with my mood, company, etc...