Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Surf Club Last Night (Foam Party)

surf club was fun.. i didn't see any foam though??? didn't get there till 4.. so missed the prime beach time.. and once we were there we realized we forgot our blanket.. so my nap on the beach was out of the question! i don't know who's idea it was to go to the surf club after the factory.. but i will never do that again! the ride home was the worst! all in all it was fun.. you are only young once!

surf was definitely good......didn't see any foam either...but i hate that junk anyway!!! LATINAZ~~great seeing u.....njdionysus....again...thanks................i am tired.........music was good...............eh..i can't even post a review right now.......

I couldnt make it to Surf Club because I was :drunk: and tired from from AC.(Read my FU post)

I heard it was off D Hook!!

But I was lured to tempts by the beautiful NJSTACKED.

Im going through Surf Club withdrawl help me!!!!

Originally posted by stardo

Im going through Surf Club withdrawl help me!!!!

lol....i know....i had all these plans to go down late sat night...and everything fell through........so myself and a friend decided at like 5....we needed to go to surf lol......and made the drive.....

Surf was packed, as ususal. SUPER -Strcit at the door for some reason, first time ever, they had a seperate line for the girls and they were checking them as well as the guys. JV cam on at 9 and was on point... he played sooo many songs, just teased them though, one or 2 verses from them, and then he moved to the next.... lots of phat beats.

Th foam was by the outside bar from like 10 on... and there was ALOT of it.. like 4 feet high, people we COVEREd from head to toe....

Did anyone else see those 2 girls going at it on the dancefloor, and then out in the shower NAKED (well, except for thongs), and I mean GOING AT IT!!!!!!! not just kissing... Going to town on each other...... What a beautifuil site....

Originally posted by misk

lol....i know....i had all these plans to go down late sat night...and everything fell through........so myself and a friend decided at like 5....we needed to go to surf lol......and made the drive.....

Believe me if I could have made it I would of . The traffice was insane!!

My friend called me over and said check this out!! Those girls were all over each other eaten box sucken tits It was great.

trust me I had a great view from the upper level. I want to say I told you so to ALL BALD Because I told you that you would win the hot body comp.But showboat had to hand pick your ass for you to go up there next time listen to your friends they now things!!! THANK YOU!!! Miami Vice=Hang over.

Originally posted by sweepy

My friend called me over and said check this out!! Those girls were all over each other eaten box sucken tits It was great.

trust me I had a great view from the upper level

what you saw was NOTHING compared to what they did outside in the shower..... NOTHING.....

when they were doing that! I was also on the beach when the one girl was in her thong bending over on a life gaurd stand having some guy take pics of her bung!

BMW4Jay... yeah i saw a few troopers.. and i saw 2 people in the same clothes they wore to factory! i at least went home a took a shower! i saw another dude in a SF tank top.. i guess he figured he would buy a shirt so he didn't have to go home! i wonder if i saw you???

I had a blast...i thought Viscous was great. I had no intentions of going in the foam...didnt really like it last year...HOWEVER, somehow or another i managed to be covered from head to toe...and actually had a great time...with the exception of the soaking wet walk home that is...guess thats what being MANGLED does to you:tongue: :D

I had such an amazing time with meetin all of yous Tyco, Ceepee, Misk and Mr. NJDionysus. Between changing my hats and serving everyone I still had time to dance all nite. I truly wanted to get into that foam but did have the time and plus I think management would have gotten mad at me.

Then ran to TEMPS and all I have to say is MR. JERSEY JOEL THANK YOU BABY !! Your just TOOO GOOD TO ME.

Then enjoyed the rest of the evening with Mr. Johnnie Vicious himself - great guy!!

I WISH I TOOK PICTURES THIS PAST WEEKEND.. IM BRINGING A CAMERA FROM NOW ON.

Originally posted by clittle672

BMW4Jay... yeah i saw a few troopers.. and i saw 2 people in the same clothes they wore to factory! i wonder if i saw you???

LOL..u prob saw me...I changed jeans but kept the same shirt on. Oops..:D Im sure you saw me...

Originally posted by lesdig

I had a blast...i thought Viscous was great. I had no intentions of going in the foam...didnt really like it last year...HOWEVER, somehow or another i managed to be covered from head to toe...and actually had a great time...with the exception of the soaking wet walk home that is...guess thats what being MANGLED does to you:tongue: :D

Ummm..YEAH! I had a blast in the foam (for the brief time we were in it!) I also thought Viscious was great...but what was with that strict bag check at the door?