Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ml2k1.....

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!! Wet me again like that.. I dare you!!!!

Ha Ha.. it DID feel great though at that point.. I was SOOO hot from dancing....

As always, thanks for the hook-ups.... when you gonna come from behind that bar and show us all some moves ont he floor????

Rydell..... 2 words.... the DUB!!!!! AWESOME!!!! had me moving all night!!!! Sweet dreams, GTI, so many more......

keep it up.....

can anyone believe how packed it was.. hopefully it will stay like that...

see you all soon.....

Originally posted by laurie619

I keep hearing that MERGE was great. . .but it always is when RYDELL and GEORGE are there. . . :laugh: I cant wait until JULY 4thweekend...:D AFTER HOURS GEORGE??????????

Well, most people here are on SAturdays, when the both of them are... it is not a coincidence, they make the night what it is....

Oh yeah, and George.... you just wait... I wll not forget, I will not falter, and I will not Fail!!!

Revenge is SOO sweet!!!!!

LMAOOOOO :laugh:

CAN I JOIN IN ON THE REVENGE :confused: I JUST LOVE REVENGE :laugh:

YOu want in?? fine with me, but I get first licks... you didn't see what he did to me... SOAKED ME witha wattrer bottle as I was saying goodbye and thanking him...

Originally posted by thesandman

b/c your 2 lost souls.... beek and freak...

we are lsot souls??????

take a look in the mirror pal.. you and your roomate TAKE THE CAKE!!! and I am not talking no Entamins.. I am talking REAL DEAL -GRANDMA STYLE cake.....

MiSter I ain't got no job, I an't got shit to do, and I can't get high..

Tell JJ Ricky Rudd is white trash.....

You get off my bandwagon... remember, I amde you the person you are today.. like it or not.. I molded you into this dancing FREAK you are.... the music, the clothes, that party goods,

It is all ON ME!!!!!

And you can take THAT to the bank!!!!!!

Lock, my fine little side kick... please, your weekend work out has destroyed any logic left in your perception of reality... and while I admire your odd compliments I say to you let it go, this lifestyle has you showing the effects.... (all 12 hours worth)

Originally posted by unclebuc

YOu want in?? fine with me, but I get first licks... you didn't see what he did to me... SOAKED ME witha wattrer bottle as I was saying goodbye and thanking him...

:laugh:SORRY BUT THATS FUNNY. . . :laugh: (way 2 go GEORGE) I wouldnt mind if you get 1st licks. . 2nd is the best anyway!! :D OH and KostaP slow and steady wins the race. . .I'm still on "G" :mad: Unless I can say "G" for Gudio. . .:idea: Then I'm on "H". . .;)

Originally posted by lock16

was by me.... no idea why my boy Buck's ID was still on my comp...:confused:

Hi Lock!! Nice to see you ...even though I was so confused for a second there who the hell you were....LOL...."What are you on" definitely gave it away though!

Merge was a blast!!...gotta love George and the shotssssssssss!!

:)

:laugh:SORRY BUT THATS FUNNY. . . :laugh: (way 2 go GEORGE) I wouldnt mind if you get 1st licks. . 2nd is the best anyway!! :D OH and KostaP slow and steady wins the race. . .I'm still on "G" :mad: Unless I can say "G" for Gudio. . .:idea: Then I'm on "H". . .;)

It was hysterical actually, just totally caught me off guard... and it felt great, but he will get his......

Kosta doesn't know what slow and steady is.... LMAOOOO

Originally posted by clubangel

Hi Lock!! Nice to see you ...even though I was so confused for a second there who the hell you were....LOL...."What are you on" definitely gave it away though!

I thought for sure you would try and show me up again, but you never came to the dancefloor, at least not by where I was....

It was hysterical actually, just totally caught me off guard... and it felt great, but he will get his......

Kosta doesn't know what slow and steady is.... LMAOOOO

Is that true KOSTA. . :confused: Are you rapid and erratic :laugh:

I thought for sure you would try and show me up again, but you never came to the dancefloor, at least not by where I was....

Haha...I never mad it to the dance floor at Merge..sort of stayed off to the side...i was tearing it up at Tempts though!...nice to see ya though!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

Metro Thurs??? Youre in trouble now!!!!!:hump::spank:

hey kosta why don't you school me again on how the booking and club industry works again..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

hey kosta why don't you school me again on how the booking and club industry works again..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gladly. Give me a call any time 1-800-fuck yourself.

Still dont know the truth behind the Lasgo thing. Either way if it was a fake it wasnt Metro, b/c I spoke to the booking agent and they were pushing Lasgo. So maybe you should call them and get your little pitbull crew after them for putting up fake acts.