Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Merge Team

Ok...don't jump on me for this, but I am confused. I wanted to go down there and hear Mark Amatucci rip it up. Unfortuneately, it is $10 (with the VIP card):confused: This totally was a shock to me, especially when Tempts is free with the card. I mean, I aint cheap or nothin but why would you do something like this ? On a Sunday too. It just came as a suprise to me and unfortuneatly I didn't get to hear Mark. Is there a special guestlist or somethin I need to get on ? Lemme know because I wanna try and give Merge another chance, especially on Sunday. thanks

Originally posted by binoys

Go next Sunday and check it out. Email me and ill take care of you.

Sup Binoy. I know you're involved with this party..so I know you'll hook me up. But that guy that was doin the register was just either rude or lost...because he told me $15..then said $10. I'll be talkin to ya.;)

Hey whats up, i hear what you are sayin. The sunday party is totally different thing. It is not being promoted by us, thats why you havnt seen me post anything thing about it personally. I didn t want to interfear with what the promoters are trying to do. It is a mixed music party with dj unique on level 1( we close off half of the club for more of a loungy, grovey feel ) playing funkey soulful r&b, house , hip -hop. On level 2, Mark(who i heard plays real good, i did nit get to hear him myself yet) is playing progressive dance. i will have a talk with the promotors about the price at the door, but they are going for a totally different crowd, not the tempts surf sunday crowd, which i agree, we wouldnt charge that much on a sunday night. I believe ladies are free. But i would be happy to put you and your friends on my guest list anytime you would like to go hear mark. Let me know , i hope this helped.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Hey whats up, i hear what you are sayin. The sunday party is totally different thing. It is not being promoted by us, thats why you havnt seen me post anything thing about it personally. I didn t want to interfear with what the promoters are trying to do. It is a mixed music party with dj unique on level 1( we close off half of the club for more of a loungy, grovey feel ) playing funkey soulful r&b, house , hip -hop. On level 2, Mark(who i heard plays real good, i did nit get to hear him myself yet) is playing progressive dance. i will have a talk with the promotors about the price at the door, but they are going for a totally different crowd, not the tempts surf sunday crowd, which i agree, we wouldnt charge that much on a sunday night. I believe ladies are free. But i would be happy to put you and your friends on my guest list anytime you would like to go hear mark. Let me know , i hope this helped.

Thanks for the 411. :D I know some of the promoters that are throwin it, but I guess I didnt plan it well. I know they take care of their customers as always, and I think this was just a mishap. Thanks again tho...I'm sure it'll be taken care of by next week.