Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Helllllp!

bbbooom

im gonna get ripped apart by all the girls on the board...but heres the truth (for me at least)

start being mean

if youre nice and stuff you stay as the friend...but add a little sarcasm and just dont be as nice and bam things change:D

Originally posted by echostar

im gonna get ripped apart by all the girls on the board...but heres the truth (for me at least)

start being mean

if youre nice and stuff you stay as the friend...but add a little sarcasm and just dont be as nice and bam things change:D

:blank:

...if it's worth the risk, an opportunity will arise to voice your opinion or act - i.e. kiss...but think about the risk(s) first...

...if you became friends with her to get with her and the friendship has no meaning...well..then...nothing personal but you should probably go run into the middle of high speed traffic, as you would be perpetuating one of the worse stereotypes attached to men...

again, please ignore the second statement if you indeed are sincere in your desires and intent...