Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you could ... ???

okay - it's only 9:15 and already i am ready to get the HELL OUT OF THIS PLACE !!! so i thought i would post a thread just to help make the time pass ........

if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ??

i say beverly hills 90210, right next door to the Walsh family !!!

there are waaaaay too many places to choose........

i would love to live on one of the islands.....in a gorgeous beach front manor......but i may get bored........so i would also need a house in ...say......california.......but then we need somewhere to stay in the city.......and i would of course have to keep a home in good old dirty jerz.........my god....this is gonna get expensive!

I am just as bored...

I would love to oven a large Mansion, with a huge yard and large inground pool... And I want it right in the middle of NYC.

See I have always wanted to live in the city, but I am not an Apartment type person. I love big houses and big yards for my dog to play in.

I know it wounds weird, but it would join the best of of both worlds...The craziness of the city with suburban living.

your right - there are way too many places too choose !!

i'd also get a house at the shore - i love the beach and life is just so much relaxing there ... then i'd want a vacation home away from that ... say the islands somewhere ... then i'd also want a house in colorado, that place is sooooo BEAUTIFUL !!!

I want a huge white brick mansion with huge windows, an even bigger pool located on the beach. Ya know the kinda pool that looks like it runs into the ocean. And I would want it in Southbeach with lots of exotic flowers.

Makes me all depressed even thinking about it.:(

Wish it was reality.

ok........this is what i am thinkin......we each pick one of these wonderful choices.........build our lovely home there...........and then have free reign and constant shuttling via bus/plane/car/blah blah.....between each of these.........islands....mountains...beach.....city.......foreign countries.........we have it all...........aaah.....to dream!