Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wondering what the F*CK is next at the Surf

This Sunday we had to go the extra mile for some special CP members birthdays so we decided to bring in a Grammy Award Winning DJ to the SURF. For the first time ever on the Jersey shore a DJ that has the ultimate prize in the business, a GRAMMY. This Sunday DJ Hex Hector. This guy will have u dancing from the minute you walk in til an hour after the place closes. For those who havent heard him make sure u have those Diesel sneakers on. Hex is really looking forward to this evening he is coming home for the first time from a 22 Date Tour around the World to preview his new CD, Remixology.

This Sunday

Party starts at 12 PM on the Beach with super band THE VIBE

At 4 PM the real deal Kirk Lopez

At 9 PM special guest DJ Hex Hector

MC Showboat

Special Birthday Celebration for Stardo

Originally posted by stigeleiro

This Sunday

WAIT...I'm sorry, super band???? Did nobody hear the collective groan that was let out as that band came on?

I'm sorry I can't take the whitest guy in the world behind the mike screaming out "what's my muthafuckin' name..."

The reggae band that was on yesterday was much, much better.

Sorry, my 2 cents!

Originally posted by Kermzy

WAIT...I'm sorry, super band???? Did nobody hear the collective groan that was let out as that band came on?

I'm sorry I can't take the whitest guy in the world behind the mike screaming out "what's my muthafuckin' name..."

The reggae band that was on yesterday was much, much better.

Sorry, my 2 cents!

Give me a break I need to say something good about them. Hahahaha. I am anti-band too but I dont have that much clout. Sorry

This Sunday we had to go the extra mile for some special CP members birthdays so we decided to bring in a Grammy Award Winning DJ to the SURF. For the first time ever on the Jersey shore a DJ that has the ultimate prize in the business, a GRAMMY. This Sunday DJ Hex Hector.

This Sunday

At 4 PM the real deal Kirk Lopez

At 9 PM special guest DJ Hex Hector

Special Birthday Celebration for Stardo

Hex Hector should rock Surf Club, never a dull moment. Throw in an a/c unit over Z's bar and I'm down, lol. Serge did you book the lesbian act again too? The shower show? The one I've been hearing so much about from this past Sunday. I was probably home in bed by the time that was going on, lol.

Serge you're wondering whats next at Surf Club... wanna see the crowd spill out far onto the beach, I'm talking sold out, fire marshall and all... how about Jonathan "Pots and Pans" Peters Live @ Surf Club? Now that would be something else in itself! Someone can just take him right from Factory to Surf Club on a Sunday, how about it?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Serge did you book the lesbian act again? The shower show? The one I've been hearing so much about from this past Sunday. I was probably home in bed by the time that was going on, lol.

No the one girl performs those services from FREE for all. Hahahahaha.

No the one girl performs those services from FREE for all. Hahahahaha.

Serge you're wondering whats next at Surf Club... wanna see the crowd spill out far onto the beach, I'm talking sold out, fire marshall and all... how about Jonathan "Pots and Pans" Peters Live @ Surf Club? Now that would be something else in itself! Someone can just take him right from Factory to Surf Club on a Sunday, how about it?

Originally posted by njdionysus

i been trying for months its not going to happen. richard grant is totally against it and I agree with him 100%. no benefit for him and the SF to have him at the SURF. the night before richard could end up losing bank. i tried. i got a couple surprises for u. one in specific that we spoke about. i wont mention it til its 1000%. do not speculate on the board cause i know u have an idea. thanks

i been trying for months its not going to happen. richard grant is totally against it and I agree with him 100%. no benefit for him and the SF to have him at the SURF. the night before richard could end up losing bank. i tried. i got a couple surprises for u. one in specific that we spoke about. i wont mention it til its 1000%. do not speculate on the board cause i know u have an idea. thanks

I would like to make a little request to my darlin husband. Please!

What are the possiblites of getting a shot named after me for the night. I nominate Zee as the exclusive bartender to serve them.

Please let me know if this is possible so that I can start my thread for ingredient suggestions for the "One night Stardo exclusive SHOT"

Pea's?

Originally posted by stardo

I would like to make a little request to my darlin husband. Please!

What are the possiblites of getting a shot named after me for the night. I nominate Zee as the exclusive bartender to serve them.

Please let me know if this is possible so that I can start my thread for ingredient suggestions for the "One night Stardo exclusive SHOT"

Pea's?

Its official there will be a shot named after stardo this week at Zee's bar.