Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"the Sound Of Goodbye" The Song Of The Summer?

THE SONG IS PLAYED AND MOST OF ALL THE CLUB IS PLAYED OUT TRIBECCA WAS GOOD A LONG TIME AGO WHEN FREESTYLE WAS THE #1 MUSIC AROUND HOW MANY PROMOTERS ARE GOING TO TRY TO BUILD THAT SHIT HOLE.IN THE PAST YEAR HALF ITS BEEN PRIMETIME AND THEN IT WAS CHUCKY AND TOMMY TAKE A HINT AND STOP TRYING TO BUILD IT UP I WOULD RATHER GO CHILL AT A BAR AT LEAST THEY HAVE A NICER CROWD.

NOW FOR THE REAL QUESTION WHO IS DOWN FOR TEMPTS THIS WEEKEND????????????????

:bigfinge::party::biggun:

it is desrock, i am wrong. thanks for clearing it up. as for the reina, yes its really good...the jp mix. diva's are making a mark in music today. the music, as you will all see, will be slowing down and getting deeper. high energy vocals will still pop up here and there, but not as much as the last few years. this will also make the high energy vocals more popular than before. like desrocks sort of new one, capture. diva-like, but high energy.

Originally posted by endurance

THE SONG IS PLAYED AND MOST OF ALL THE CLUB IS PLAYED OUT TRIBECCA WAS GOOD A LONG TIME AGO WHEN FREESTYLE WAS THE #1 MUSIC AROUND HOW MANY PROMOTERS ARE GOING TO TRY TO BUILD THAT SHIT HOLE.IN THE PAST YEAR HALF ITS BEEN PRIMETIME AND THEN IT WAS CHUCKY AND TOMMY TAKE A HINT AND STOP TRYING TO BUILD IT UP I WOULD RATHER GO CHILL AT A BAR AT LEAST THEY HAVE A NICER CROWD.

NOW FOR THE REAL QUESTION WHO IS DOWN FOR TEMPTS THIS WEEKEND????????????????

:bigfinge::party::biggun:

FYI CHEIF,,, CHUCK AND TOMMY STILL RUN THE PARTY ON SAT.....AND NO BS IT S BEEN SURPRISINGLY GOOD EVERY SAT IT S NOT A TEMPTATIONS CROWD HOWEVER IT S A KEWL CHILL PLACE. THE REASON I AM WORKING THERE IS U REALLY CAN T BEAT IT FOR NOW BUT COME THE FALL WHO KNOWS....I HEAR GOOD THING S POPPIN SO WE LL JUST SEE.....ANYWAY FOR A 20$OPEN BAR TILL 12 AND IF UR NOT DOWN SOUTH IT S THE SPOT...THIS SAT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT WITH THE ACT WE HAVE.....P

Originally posted by salgo

it is desrock, i am wrong. thanks for clearing it up. as for the reina, yes its really good...the jp mix. diva's are making a mark in music today. the music, as you will all see, will be slowing down and getting deeper. high energy vocals will still pop up here and there, but not as much as the last few years. this will also make the high energy vocals more popular than before. like desrocks sort of new one, capture. diva-like, but high energy.

Where or what is Desrock label????

Originally posted by bluestarent

FYI CHEIF,,, CHUCK AND TOMMY STILL RUN THE PARTY ON SAT.....AND NO BS IT S BEEN SURPRISINGLY GOOD EVERY SAT IT S NOT A TEMPTATIONS CROWD HOWEVER IT S A KEWL CHILL PLACE. THE REASON I AM WORKING THERE IS U REALLY CAN T BEAT IT FOR NOW BUT COME THE FALL WHO KNOWS....I HEAR GOOD THING S POPPIN SO WE LL JUST SEE.....ANYWAY FOR A 20$OPEN BAR TILL 12 AND IF UR NOT DOWN SOUTH IT S THE SPOT...THIS SAT WILL BE A GOOD NIGHT WITH THE ACT WE HAVE.....P

well thanks but no thanks CHIEF if i am not going down the shore im going to the city because there is no where to go in norh jersey and who cares about the $20 open bar till 12 who goes to a club before 11. and why would i want to waist my money at shit hole like that..............TEMPS..............FACTORY.....or NOTHING

:bigfinge::biggun:

LISTEN, I'M THE RIPPER, I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR SPEAKING TO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. FIRST OFF, YOU NEED TO SPELL THE RIGHT WAY, ITS CHIEF NOT chEIf, FAGGOT. OH AND ITS BEEN SUPRISINGLY GOOD, MORE LIKE A MIRACLE. BUT I CAN GUARANTEE IT IS AN ALL SPANISH CROWD, WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT PERPETIOUS DREAMER, SO YOU JUST WASTED YOUR MONEY. IF I'M NOT DOWN THE SHORE, THE SPOT IS IN MY HOUSE. THE SPANISH GUY WHO CLEANS THE TOILETS IN MY COMPANY SAYS TRIBECCA IS OFF DA HOOK. SO YOUR RIGHT YOU KNOW ITS THE SPOT.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bigfinge:

Originally posted by theripper

LISTEN, I'M THE RIPPER, I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR SPEAKING TO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. FIRST OFF, YOU NEED TO SPELL THE RIGHT WAY, ITS CHIEF NOT chEIf, FAGGOT. OH AND ITS BEEN SUPRISINGLY GOOD, MORE LIKE A MIRACLE. BUT I CAN GUARANTEE IT IS AN ALL SPANISH CROWD, WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT PERPETIOUS DREAMER, SO YOU JUST WASTED YOUR MONEY. IF I'M NOT DOWN THE SHORE, THE SPOT IS IN MY HOUSE. THE SPANISH GUY WHO CLEANS THE TOILETS IN MY COMPANY SAYS ITS OFF DA HOOK. SO YOUR RIGHT YOU KNOW ITS THE SPOT.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bigfinge:

Oh excuse me FUCKFACE i mispelled a word....God help ME..also i could give a flying fuck less about underopiniated missinformed stayin at home jerkin ur dog off wishin u were cool ass....watch who ur calling faggot... i ll find u and I LL kill u....THEN..RIPPER...THE ONLY THING U LL BE RIPPIN ...IS THE TOP OFF THE PAINKILLERS......

Oh excuse me FUCKFACE i mispelled a word....God help ME..also i could give a flying fuck less about underopiniated missinformed stayin at home jerkin ur dog off wishin u were cool ass....watch who ur calling faggot... i ll find u and I LL kill u....THEN..RIPPER...THE ONLY THING U LL BE RIPPIN ...IS THE TOP OFF THE PAINKILLERS......

I FORGOT THAT THE ONLY WAY I COULD BE THAT COOL ASS IS TO GO TO THE COOLEST CLUB IN JERSEY CALLED TRIBECCA - YEAH OK HOMO THUG, FAGGOT, CUMSUCKING, DICK FOR BRAINS, LITTLE ASS FUCKING PIECE OF YOUR MOMS SHIT: YOU'LL FIND ME AND KILL ME. THINK AGAIN (and i know that is hard for you) I WILL SMACK YOU LIKE THE BITCH THAT YOU ARE. DON'T FUCK AROUND, OH YEAH, TELL YOUR GIRL I SAID WHATS UP!:mad:

im not sure of desrocks label, i will find out later. i get the tracks from him or someone else on cd, no need to buy the tracks 3 months later on vinyl. as for the reina, the jp mix is good, but its not mixed down for play at a non-factory club. he uses filters when he plays it, otherwise it sounds like shit. no dj can play it on a normal system until its tuned down. factories system has a bass overload, so it drowns out the imperfections with the help of filters. as soon as its done, i will post it, then pm me, and ill send it to you. oh, by the way, desrock is hex's old engineer. he's the man behind all the great vocals hex did. turn to you, stranger, all that stuff. look for his tracks as they come out. then to prove my theory, listen as hex drops his new ones. they are totally different. hex cant use a key board. he's awesome on the computer though. desrock is the man though. hex is with mac quale now, hq2. desrock did the lela, and wildside. both are awesome vocals. i liked it better when they were together though. there seems to be something missing from there vocals when they dp them separate. there still awesome producers though.