Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Cooljunkie

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I saw tons of people at crobar with your passes and they didn't get them in any faster, so my question is whats is the deal with those vip card you are gonna do, i'm not postive that they will work to get any of us in any faster.... i'm confident that the door guys will brush them off.... whats the 411 on this...

Speed is never guaranteed at crobar. You can brandish either a CJ Party Pass, a crobar Community card, a comp pass, and you're not getting in any faster, you're just getting in comped.

I'm willing to wait 5-10 minutes if it means not paying cover :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Speed is never guaranteed at crobar. You can brandish either a CJ Party Pass, a crobar Community card, a comp pass, and you're not getting in any faster, you're just getting in comped.

I'm willing to wait 5-10 minutes if it means not paying cover :)

we waited a half hour....:mad:

so why should i get one of those cards if they don't work at only 1 of the 2 major clubs down there?

ps what happend to those pics???

On the way...I've been lazy and not gotten to like half my scanning...

The doorpeople have not been made aware really as of yet of the pass....we have a plan to personally go to each venue and make sure they know what it is, and what it is for.

crobar plays games at the door, remember...if you're not one of 'those people', you usually need a few girls with you to speed things up.

That's a fair question Saleen.

Crobar are consistently tough at the door, for no other reason than to make the club look more exclusive than other venues - that's part of the reason why we stopped offering free passes for every night at Crobar.

The way I see it, if we have the chance to offer free entry for Lawler, then we're going to hook you up. To be honest there is absolutely jack that I can do about the door attitude, which is why we don't do free entry there every week. If we did I'd be on here every week apologizing for door problems :)

Cut us some slack on the pass though dude... $5 per month for a card that gets you in free to almost every club in Miami except Crobar is a pretty decent offer.

Like Dan says we're going to take a tour this weekend and make sure that all the door staff have a copy of the card and know the deal. Believe me it's our asses if it fucks up, so we'll be making sure it doesn't.

cheers,

Nick .junkie.

Originally posted by cooljunkie

That's a fair question Saleen.

Crobar are consistently tough at the door, for no other reason than to make the club look more exclusive than other venues - that's part of the reason why we stopped offering free passes for every night at Crobar.

The way I see it, if we have the chance to offer free entry for Lawler, then we're going to hook you up. To be honest there is absolutely jack that I can do about the door attitude, which is why we don't do free entry there every week. If we did I'd be on here every week apologizing for door problems :)

Cut us some slack on the pass though dude... $5 per month for a card that gets you in free to almost every club in Miami except Crobar is a pretty decent offer.

Like Dan says we're going to take a tour this weekend and make sure that all the door staff have a copy of the card and know the deal. Believe me it's our asses if it fucks up, so we'll be making sure it doesn't.

cheers,

Nick .junkie.

:idea: why not offer a vip card that would include : free entry, no waiting, and no cut off time.. I think people would be willing, to pay the extra $$$$ for a card that would offer those features..

> Sobeton

That would be a dream card, but clubs will not allow all night free entry. Period. Even if they did the card would have to be much more expensive, as we'd end up having to pay clubs to accept it.

However the no wait thing should apply at most clubs with our card. There will also be certain nights where all night free entry is possible, but it won't be the norm.

It's really more of a convenience thing. With the card you don't have to worry about getting on the list, knowing the password etc. At $5 per month it's not really a crazy price for that convenience - less than the price of 1 drink :cool:

Nick

Originally posted by cooljunkie

> Sobeton

That would be a dream card, but clubs will not allow all night free entry. Period. Even if they did the card would have to be much more expensive, as we'd end up having to pay clubs to accept it.

However the no wait thing should apply at most clubs with our card. There will also be certain nights where all night free entry is possible, but it won't be the norm.

It's really more of a convenience thing. With the card you don't have to worry about getting on the list, knowing the password etc. At $5 per month it's not really a crazy price for that convenience - less than the price of 1 drink :cool:

Nick

don't take away my dreams. :) the cooljunkie card is a good deal. I'll be hooking that up.

For Lawler, I had those email printouts. Once you get to the club, at least in my experience, all you really have to do is get to the front of the door staff as if you belonged in the front and then get the attention of the doorman/woman without being an asshole, and once they see that you have some sort of pass, they will check out the pass and let you in. So if you have the party pass and you can’t find your way to the front of the club or are trying to get the attention of the doorman/woman in a rude manner or in a way that they just will ignore you, then you will be waiting for a while and may not even make it in for free if you are still outside after midnight. You guys should know how to work these things. The relationship between the door people and the people waiting to get in is a tricky game of checkers(not as hard as chess). Just get to the front as if you belong there and be cool when you try to get the attention of the door staff. One little facial gesture can either get you in quick or keep you out for a while.