Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Jersey

Originally posted by Jsen7

Seaside Heights, NJ(Jersey Shore)

Friday - Merge/XS

Saturday - Merge for a lil bit than go over to Temptations

Sunday - Surf Club All afternoon & evening than go over to Temptations @ 10 - 11

have you taken your own advice yet this summer....partying all three nights.....;):D

Originally posted by neena16

have you taken your own advice yet this summer....partying all three nights.....;):D

Not at all. This is the first summer in about 4 years that i havn't had a shore house and it was easier to party all weekend w/ a shore house. I dont like to be traveling back and forth just to go out down the shore getting all banged up and worrying how i'm getting home. Unless i crash at a friends place down there which helps.

Not at all. This is the first summer in about 4 years that i havn't had a shore house and it was easier to party all weekend w/ a shore house. I dont like to be traveling back and forth just to go out down the shore getting all banged up and worrying how i'm getting home. Unless i crash at a friends place down there which helps.

I've never had a shore house but there was always a place to crash so going out from Fri - Sun wasn't a big deal but as each summer passes less people that you know get shore houses and soon enough there's only few left and everyone is crashing at the same house...you know staying at a hotel down there can get expensive so now I just go down when I can.

Seaside Heights, NJ(Jersey Shore)

Friday - Merge/XS

Saturday - Merge for a lil bit than go over to Temptations

Sunday - Surf Club All afternoon & evening than go over to Temptations @ 10 - 11

i follow this line up also (except for the Merge part)