Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why????

midlog

Originally posted by midlog

Why would someone drive all the way to NY just to listen to a Dj spin records all night???? Who's this Teneglia guy anyways?????

i hope ur jokin, but if ur not he's only one of the best djs in the world. and howells is up there too. if u love the music like the people comin to NYC do, then u would understand.

I drove up from NYC to hear PVD at avalon just to listen to him spin records all night. and it was well worth the time and money bec i love his music

Why would someone drive all the way to NY just to listen to a Dj spin records all night???? Who's this Teneglia guy anyways?????

We drive all the way to NYC to get away from meatheads like you at the Roxy...

The Roxy is THE place to experience the electronic music scene. Where else can you run around with your shirt off and feel totally at home scoping for chicks??? And they always play my favorite song Sandstorm.........

I think I need to take prplhz to the Roxy so she understands what it is all about........

maybe she's interested in finding a man after her posts on the sex forum on how to fool around in a club..... your going to Arc Saturday huh?? Maybe I'll go and look for your Boston T-Shirts and give you what you really need........what do you think prplhz???

The Roxy is THE place to experience the electronic music scene. Where else can you run around with your shirt off and feel totally at home scoping for chicks??? And they always play my favorite song Sandstorm.........

I think I need to take prplhz to the Roxy so she understands what it is all about........

maybe she's interested in finding a man after her posts on the sex forum on how to fool around in a club..... your going to Arc Saturday huh?? Maybe I'll go and look for your Boston T-Shirts and give you what you really need........what do you think prplhz???

:eek: :eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Exactly what I am talking about, the Roxy has idiots like walking around thinking that they are every women's gift... When I go to a club I am listening to the music and having fun, not trying to hook up with some juicehead that does the same thing and has the same lines week in and week out. And maybe I did post something about wanting to fool around in a club but it's with someone I care about, not just some random piece of cock...:rolleyes:

So to answer your question, going to NY helps us to get away from juiced up, e tards like you!!

If you even go to ARC and try to lay a finger on me, you will never forget it!

Prplhz......

No need to get upset........ I might go to Arc, I heard that Danny's is good. I will be able to spot you easily with your T-shirt.......me, I have no shirt on so I easy to spot. Can we figure out ways together to fool around in dark corner???

The roxy is a good place, I not juicehead like you think, just regular guy. I hear lots of people from Boston go to Arc. Where is located?? Anybody have extra space in car and extra E pills???

Please help.......:(