Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowbar Nyc

Iv been inside the space, and NO it's not the tunnel Space, unless the Bought it and i wasent aware of it, VERY Unlikely

it is on 28th St, NEAR the tunnel, more closer to Twilo than Tunnel,

The "complex" as what there calling it, not building"} will Be Massive in size, 42,000 Sq feet of club space, it will be EXIT's size, if not LARGER, phazon sound, amazing light's, but with an up-scale twist

THERE WILL BE A DRESS CODE, not a HARSH one, but expect a old twilo Code, sneakers cool, np Jeans, no ufo's on that lines, and thats just for the sat night, im guessing?

A Resident will be set up, Expect somone Big,

and another night will host to National and international DJ's sorta what the other Crobar's bring in,

more...

- 21 and over only, which I hear they are going to be strict about this with facial scanners, etc.

- From what I hear it's not 1 big room like twilo was, but a couple of main rooms, neither one as big as the twilo main room. Several smaller 'VIP'-type rooms

- Should open around December - they are taking their time in order to 'do it right', which to me signifies a departure from the profit-driven mentality...

isn't it on the same block as twilo but on 28th st.?

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

more...

- 21 and over only, which I hear they are going to be strict about this with facial scanners, etc.

- From what I hear it's not 1 big room like twilo was, but a couple of main rooms, neither one as big as the twilo main room. Several smaller 'VIP'-type rooms

- Should open around December - they are taking their time in order to 'do it right', which to me signifies a departure from the profit-driven mentality...

isn't it on the same block as twilo but on 28th st.?

ill be 21 by then

sweet!

:bounce:

The main Floor is BIGGER THAN TWILO

TRUST ME, iv been inside it, iv seenit with my own Eyes, its EXIT SIZE, VERY BIG main room, 2 floor's and a Basment, lots of hallways.....i MEAN LOTS, and 3-4 rooms, Besdies the main floor, a vip arean another dance floor, a loung, and another lounge, i tihn kthere's 5 Bars.....well the plan is for 5 bars, nothing is really up YEt, there stil ldoing Construction on the Building, knocking out walls, building cat walks, and desiging its layout.

Jay

not to sure about the Face scanner? that's alittle OVERBOARD, and its not deff if both night will be 21, but i dout it, since the place will prob pull 5-7 heads when full, so............

21sat, 18 fri, from what i know, nothing diff

but when first opeinjg it might be 21 for a litle while and fri should drop to 18

Jaysea,

This place is supposed to open in December you said?

So like a NYE opening nite?

How do you know all this, do you work for the city zoning commission or what? LOL.

Can you give any hints as to DJ possibilities?