Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday June 28th!!!

Just wondering if anybody would be stopping by XS this Friday? Don't forget Richie Santana is away so he has Johnny Vicious filling in for him. If you have not been to XS for Vicious yet I assure you it is always a great time....

Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll be there and I am sure Cigs and the whole double down ranch posse will be there.

Hello Mr cody--coming to Spicy's tonight???

It is a possibility... I started my summer course today so I have to see... This is going to be a good weekend...

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i've been to XS almost everytime that JV has been there ... trust me, it's always a GOOD TIME !!!

clubchic1006, perns2002, mosesonacid, thejerseygirl

are you guys heading down ??

:letsgo:

I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON!! WISH YOU COULD TOO :(

THAT'S OK - PLENTY OF WEEKENDS AHEAD! PERNS2002 LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING OR NOT!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON!! WISH YOU COULD TOO :(

i may need to speak with the man and see if maybe we can rearrange our plans JUST for that night ......... i'm sure he will be up for it, as long as i smile and say please !!!! :kiss2:

Originally posted by cody05

Hey clubchic and barbiegirl, stop by and introduce yourself. Yellow bar or just ask any bartender where Keith is... I have first shots....

i'm not sure yet whether i will be down or not - but if i am clubchic and i will definitly stop by !!! THANKS for the shots !!!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll be there and I am sure Cigs and the whole double down ranch posse will be there.

Hello Mr cody--coming to Spicy's tonight???

Whoa, whoa....let's not get carried away....the Double Down Ranch only consists of two people.

I'm sure we will be going with the rest of our crew from our house!!!!

Originally posted by cigs

Whoa, whoa....let's not get carried away....the Double Down Ranch only consists of two people.

I'm sure we will be going with the rest of our crew from our house!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: me and the FULL HOUSE posse will be there too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cody, do I still get a cd?

Originally posted by cody05

Just wondering if anybody would be stopping by XS this Friday? Don't forget Richie Santana is away so he has Johnny Vicious filling in for him. If you have not been to XS for Vicious yet I assure you it is always a great time....

Ill be down for some shots at cody's and ceeotters bar. Never miss Johnny Vicious @ X'S...See ya guys then