Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite thing to do when coming off....

Blhurr

off E I like to drink beer if its light out already beerchug.gif or lounge with a lady if its still dark in the club or dark outside. boobies.gif

off getting drunk I like to sleep regardless of what time it is, if I'm getting sober I'm exhausted sleep.gif

off acid I like to lay around wishing the double feature movies beneath my eyelids would stop rewinding and playing themselves over and over again so I could finally sleep. color_.gif

Definately drink like a fish. Preferably hard alcohol. Do a couple shots of vodka or rum and it'll bring your roll bakc up a bit. The booze puts you into a nice slumber. I can't do it much anymore cause i Fucked up my stomach with a capitol F. The kitty kat is also a great thing to knock you out.

coming down from E which is the only thing i do , i love having sex so i can finish exhausting myself (cause i cant cumm)... then i like to watch kids movies like harry potter(my fav:D ) or things like the little rascals , iron will , etc while im half asleep n shit ... star wars movies are great also for this :D