Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightlife in Puerto Rico

vsoto212

it used to be amazing a while back (until about 1997). nowadays the scene is really shameful. i know there is a place more or less like nikki's and i'm trying REAL hard to remember the name... it's in a hotel in isla verde... AND i don't remember the name... but i heard it's good. i'll have to ask around. but it's NOT calypso beach club (so if you ask and that's the response you get, DON'T go there). babylon in the hotel san juan used to be good but from what i hear it sucks lately and the line is endless. nevertheless the lobby @ hotel san juan is an incredible place to people watch. there used to be a place called fussion in el viejo san juan (restaurant/lounge) that was supposed to be cool as shit but i don't even know if it's open still. i can't think of anything else. i'm thinking you're going to be in san juan (just like everyone i know that has been to puerto rico) but there is not much to do outside of san juan. if you're looking for quality djing, i'm sorry to tell you that you picked the wrong island. but the place is very nice and sanjuaneros are cool as fuck. ciao, marcos.

Hey thanks,

Im just goin there to just visit family and chill, but I would like to go to a few places at night..Coming from NYC and goin to the hot spots every weekend it sticks to you, lolo..but thanks again,

If you remember a few drop me a pm...

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo (NYC)