Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why arent you @ summer jam right now???

Originally posted by echostar

whats wrong with nas?

nothing just hot97... wouldnt let him preform... so he caught attitude and went on 105.1 talking mad shit about a lot of ppl in the industry and tons of ish on 97.1... oh well...

nas is a straight up bitch he deservess not to perform the only reason his new album sold was cause of jay z he owes his platinum sales to jay z i dont care wat anyone sayss bout ether jay z tore him up on serious facts in his freestyle super ugly and takeover was no joke theres not a day that goes buy that i dont recieve a new record wit nature or cormega abusing the shit out of nass listen to natures new freestyle " nas is not " he abuses his dead brother ill will.... come on now nas should be happy he sold wat he did wit his wack album and shut it his time past he couldnt bang wit the best of them he came about his business the wrong way and at the end he got burned. . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

buy that i dont recieve a new record wit nature or cormega abusing the shit out of nass listen to natures new freestyle " nas is not " he abuses his dead brother ill will.... come on now nas should be happy he sold wat he did wit his wack album and shut > > SaL kLuTcH

Remember the Firm?

Originally posted by dgmodel

i prefer nas over jayz anyday... and the firm albulm was hot... and cormega and nature constantly diss because theyre just envious their careers didnt ever pop...

I loved the firm album :)

im not a big fan of Nas..but right about now hes easier to cope with than Jay....i heard he was gona blow up Jay like Jay blew up Prodigy @ last yrs summer jam...i think 97 is mad homo for not letting him do that..i mean wtf...they let jay do it.....

im glad he took a shit on Funk Flex and Angie....especially thar dick riding whore angie..i cant stand the trick

i was listenin to him rip assholes ....giving props to Noreaga..that shit was hot....then i went to c minority report...........DO NOT..i REPEAT DO NOT EXPECT A GREAT MOVIE IF U GO C THIS...I FELL ASLEEP TWICE!

jayz first albulm was very good.. then it was a downward spiral from there... the more and more he grew as as performer the more and more he moved from hip-hop to pop-music... he was played more on pop40 stations then on any other platform... and all his songs are me this i got that, how much this and you got nothing... i dont really care much for him... and had nothing to do with nas hating on him out of nowhere... because im not really a fan of nas since he fell off a while back as well... after it was written i really didnt feel his music... but what are you going to do... i just feel nas is the lesser of two evils at this point in time... in general im fed up with hiphop because its sooooo much bullshit... everything is about the money the cars and pussy... im tired of these lil studio gangsters and hoodrich faggots flaunting their rented jewlery and leased cars... id rather listen to country music then hear one more hotboys song or some cash money brothers shit... eh who knows who cares...

I dunno.. but I'm sure as hell happy I WASN'T at Summer Jam because I'd be fucking PISSED AS HELL if I went and Nas wasn't performing. Nas, IMO, is one of the most talented rappers.. the lyrics to so many of his songs have so much meaning on many different levels.. I just think he's amazing..

But.. for anyone that DID go..

What I wanna know is:

HOW THE FUCK WAS N.O.R.E.?!

I love him.

This post is gonna be a little on the long side, but I am pissed about the shit I had to listen to on the radio all day:

I was there....and there were 2 factors that contributed to me not rioting: 1. the fact that I saw Nas 2 weeks ago at Jones Beach, and althought it was only like 45 min, I don't think he would have gone much longer at Summer Jam. 2. I was so drunk and high I was set to pass out after Ja Rule's SHITTY performance, which gave me a massive headache.

I had pretty good seats that I paid $90 for, and all in all Im not upset that I went. The rest of the show was fucking AMAZING. Got to see The Lox, Cam'ron, MOP & Eve. Flex, Enuff and Mr. Cee were all on point between sets, and the show had real good energy.

As for the Nas issue, this is where I have some real problems with the people over at Hot 97. Since Nas was on 105.1 last night, and says he never even showed up at the coliseum, I have lost ALL respect I might have had for Angie Martinez. At the beginning of the show they had her on the video screen fronting like she was outside Nas's dressing room and had just walked in on him changing....fuck that, if hes not gonna be there at least say SOMETHING. I can understand if they didnt say anything at the beginning of the show cause people would have probably fucking rioted, but to front like he is there when you know he isnt gonna show up, then to just end the show without ANY comment of the issue is an insult to the people who paid for the tickets. After Ja Rules bitch ass finished, he said " I gotta get the fuck out of here before this place blows up", then he runs off the stage and the lights come on....thats it. Shit like that is fuckin amatuer, I dont expect the same promotional tactics from an established radio station like HOT 97 as I get from 17 year old club promoters.

If Nas was really gonna lynch a Jay-Z dummy, they should have let him do it. Angie is bitchin that there were kids there, but in all reality, are they concerned with what kids are gonna think of a show that opened with a video of Prodigy shooting a prison guard in the face with a shotgun??????????? Give me a fucking break, they should protect free speech and expression at the most, and at the very leats they should have the decency to give their listeners and PAID ticket holders and explination.

Maybe its time to make the Power Switch, lol.

btw- NORE was aight, started off shitty then capone and foxy bron came out....and shit blew the fuck up