Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thursday Roll call

Originally posted by thesandman

Lots of stress to blow off tonight, Kosta time to find the smiles...

I love smilies. I need to turn my frown upside down. Shit that sounds like that chick that posts those fortune cookie sayings on here.

too stressed need to chill the fuck out tonight. im getting hammered. who's driving my car home????

Originally posted by notallthere

yeah yeah im a thursday virgin. But i dont wanna stay out to late cuz i got work tommrow morn but ill be there.

I get off work at 8 then ill go to gym then ill change shower and go rite to metro i dont have enough time to go home so ill be mad tierd but fucket becuase its a CLUBPLANET hahah man im lame!

Hey George put down that tent pole in your pants he's not that kind of virgin. hahaha. but you do get to get him trashed and then we'll all sit back and watch you make an ass of yourself but its ok because you'll be exactly like the rest of us.

Originally posted by kostaP

I love smilies. I need to turn my frown upside down. Shit that sounds like that chick that posts those fortune cookie sayings on here.

too stressed need to chill the fuck out tonight. im getting hammered. who's driving my car home????

Stressed, I got hosed this week... Im over it but just need to get out... all my "behaving" will come to an end tonight...

Originally posted by thesandman

Stressed, I got hosed this week... Im over it but just need to get out... all my "behaving" will come to an end tonight...

i guess wednesday didnt go as planned?? sorry bro. it'll work out. On a happier note, I'm back to a full time working schedule. Now a partner at TE Savage artist management. (its official) Jana, Jocelyn Enriquez, Chris the Greek, and a few more to be named as soon as they're signed in the following weeks. The only sucky part is that i have a 45 minute drive to CT everyday but my office is across the street from the beach!!!!. Great view.... of the beach also!!!!!