Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trust tonight in B'more

anyone going? anyone want to meet up ?i know i slack on pictures and meet ups but i have been a busy, busy bee... me and my other hot red headed female accomplice will be there with a designated driver.. you know what that means!!! Oh and what are pictures if you can see the real thing... right, vicman?:idea:

Originally posted by shlongus

relaxing tonight......getting ready for NY!!!getting of sick of trust for the moment although i heard last thursday it was actually ok....

I actually went on a whim to trust. It was around 10:30pm. Laying in bed when all of a sudden I felt like getting up and driving to trust. I actually got there in 40mins (this is from tysons corner mind you). I thought the music was excellent. Dave pearce definitely did a solid job and simply jeff was ok. but the bread winner for the night was Dave pearce. I didn't see any CP people out last night. that's alright though. I was looking for redheads but...no dice. Oh well.

Originally posted by 1badkitty

anyone going? anyone want to meet up ?i know i slack on pictures and meet ups but i have been a busy, busy bee... me and my other hot red headed female accomplice will be there with a designated driver.. you know what that means!!! Oh and what are pictures if you can see the real thing... right, vicman?:idea:

Damn I wish I knew too, I was up in b-more for the Yankees game last night. HAd to sit and wait an hour for a freakin rain delay. But I kept my raing coat thingie on the whole time I was there, kinda like a body condom. I'm not taking any chances there....

• 11 months later...