Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Drug Tests for Students

joeygk

"The Supreme Court approved random drug tests for many public high school students, ruling that schools' interest in ridding their campuses of drugs outweighs an individual's right to privacy. It is the broadest drug testing the court has yet permitted for young people whom authorities have no particular reason to suspect of wrongdoing. "

BULLSH*T! A decision like this makes me proud to be an American, let me stand up and say the Pledge of Allegience. :rolleyes: Where have our privacy rights gone?

Originally posted by joeygk

"The Supreme Court approved random drug tests for many public high school students, ruling that schools' interest in ridding their campuses of drugs outweighs an individual's right to privacy. It is the broadest drug testing the court has yet permitted for young people whom authorities have no particular reason to suspect of wrongdoing. "

BULLSH*T! A decision like this makes me proud to be an American, let me stand up and say the Pledge of Allegience. :rolleyes: Where have our privacy rights gone?

that really f,ckin sucks !!:mad: :mad:

oh wait ... im not in school :D

but honestly .. if the students wanna do drugs & fuck up , thats their business !! not fair for the ones that do drugs moderately & DO pass.... jmo

Public and private primary-secondary education facilites have turned into fascist training camps. Uniforms, the whole bit. We're gonna have a bunch of mindless, goose-stepping morons as the next generation.

Hell, they'll need all the drugs they can get to get them out of that mindset!

Yes, I was the outspoken troublemaker in high school. Whereas most kids went to detention for fighting or throwing food in the cafeteria, I usually got thrown in for calling the principal a "fascist pig" or my favorite, "goose-stepping wannabe..."

My advice is, either homeschool, or find a private institution that doesn't trample on your kids' human rights.

My high school hade random drug testing...it sucked...but we all pretty much stayed clean since we never knew when it was going to happen...we'd just get to school one morning and everything would be set up and ready to go:(

Those girls that got "caught" would have to attend rehab-like classes and be tested more often...I don't think they ever actually kicked any-1 out.....not sure now though, maybe 1 or 2....