Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wayan's Brothers Are Hosting A 4th Of July Blowout

emiguerra99

THURSDAY, 4TH OF JULY, THE WAYAN'S BROTHERS - SHAWN, DAMON, KEENAN, MARLON - Rented out RAIN for a private event. I was just notified that they wanted to invite additional people to their party. The event will have a premium open bar for the entire evening, courtesy of the Wayan's brothers. The doors open at 10pm and the Rain guest list will be open till 1am. Only those on the Wayan's family's guest list will be allowed in after.

Again, the party is by guestlist and invitation only......The Wayan's will have control of the door policy for the evening. They will let in guys as long as they are in proper attire & are accompanied with an even number of women. There is NO COVER charge, and again...ALL THE PREMIUM LIQUOR IS FREE, courtesy of the Wayans.

If anyone would like to be on the guestlist email me before Wednesday afternoon.

Happy 4th.

emi@rainnightclub.com

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by emiguerra99

THURSDAY, 4TH OF JULY, THE WAYAN'S BROTHERS - SHAWN, DAMON, KEENAN, MARLON - Rented out RAIN for a private event. I was just notified that they wanted to invite additional people to their party. The event will have a premium open bar for the entire evening, courtesy of the Wayan's brothers. The doors open at 10pm and the Rain guest list will be open till 1am. Only those on the Wayan's family's guest list will be allowed in after.

Again, the party is by guestlist and invitation only......The Wayan's will have control of the door policy for the evening. They will let in guys as long as they are in proper attire & are accompanied with an even number of women. There is NO COVER charge, and again...ALL THE PREMIUM LIQUOR IS FREE, courtesy of the Wayans.

If anyone would like to be on the guestlist email me before Wednesday afternoon.

Happy 4th.

emi@rainnightclub.com

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!! I'M CAUSEING A RIOT AT THIS EVENT...

A LITTLE STORY BY THE SALEEN

YEAR 1999:

I'M A BOUNCER AT PB'S MY LOCAL COLLEGE CLUB, SO I'M KICKING ASS AND TAKING NAMES LATER.

EVERY YEAR MICHAEL JORDAN DOES A CELEB TOURNAMENT AT OUR COLLEGE FOR CHARITY, SO ALL THE CELELBS ARE IN THERE, FROM MJ, TO THE WAYANS, TO JERRY RICE TO LINDA COHN...

PS MJ STAYS UNDER THE NAME OSCAR AT HIS HOTELS, ANY WAY DAMONE COMES IN, HES WITH 3 WHITE CHICKS, HE SHAKES MY HAND AND I LET HIM IN AND I JOKING ASKED HIM FOR THE 5 DOLLAR COVER... ANY WAY TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, HE GAVE OUR BARTENDER A 8 BALL AND SHE GOT WACKED AND WE HAD TO RUSH HER TO THE HOSPITAL, SHE WAS OK BUT IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF US...

HEY DAMON PAYBACKS ARE A BITCH!!!!!!!

SALEEN + 3 SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!:blown: