Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another pointless howells/tenaglia thread

teamj5

Every board has like 240 of these threads out there. It's fucking annoying. I thought we could use another.

What time are you fools getting there?

Word from my boy on the street is that the party is going until noon. With a packed house, it might make sense to show up at 4 or 5 ?

What is everyones deal for Saturday !

Yeah I heard noon too. But, I figure Howells will start the night off and I would like to be there for that. Plus if I can last till noon I will be impressed. I often realize that I have to drive home and go to work the next day, when it gets too early

it's only a 12 hour marathon... but wait... i've only done that in my sleep...

how excited is everyone today?! I know I can't wait to get outta work... and I just got to work.

Happy Friday everyone!!! and look forward to possibly meeting some of you guys theres.

I'm not sure exactly what time we're getting there, but I'm thinking EARLY. DEFINITELY will not be going at 4 or 5... by that time the line is going to be insane, and by getting there at 4, you probably won't be in until 6 or so I'd guess. No thank you.

Since I don't have to work the all of next week (:D :D) I plan on burning every last bit of fuel I have on Saturday! I'm definitely closing that biatch out!!

progj... definitely VERY excited at work today. Definitely very excited and hungover at work today.

Contrary to my previous post (joke), I cannot wait to check out Arc and the new Phazon.......DT/DH should make for an unbelievable night. I know Brian, Jess and I will close out the place (they are not allowed to leave!!!!!)

Going to go completely insane Saturday:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Originally posted by midlog

Contrary to my previous post (joke), I cannot wait to check out Arc and the new Phazon.......DT/DH should make for an unbelievable night. I know Brian, Jess and I will close out the place (they are not allowed to leave!!!!!)

Going to go completely insane Saturday:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

You're gonna have to drag me from that place kicking and screaming if you wanna leave before close!

The vibe on Saturday is going to be absolutely ridiculous... plus all of the juiceheads (like teamj5) will be at the factory/exit. Nice.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm wearing my spankin' new DT/DH shirt :D, shorts, sandals and a Hawaiin Lai.

You think I'm kidding....... :tongue:

What did you do last night? I went to Axis for a bit, I figured you bailed on the game early

whats the fucking time?

is it time yet to leave for Arc?

plan to get there early, 'cos i dont want to wait alot inline, 8am, 10am, 12am, 2pm, 6pm...whatever...if they decide to continue the fucking party until monday morning I WILL BE THERE!

:mad:

Originally posted by vicman

whats the fucking time?

is it time yet to leave for Arc?

plan to get there early, 'cos i dont want to wait alot inline, 8am, 10am, 12am, 2pm, 6pm...whatever...if they decide to continue the fucking party until monday morning I WILL BE THERE!

:mad:

Make sure you bring snacks man :laugh: