Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warrior Roll Call!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Cmon. . .I have enough of "troubles" of my own. . TRUST ME :D

Alright acehole, Enough already! Vip is well aware of my pretend prep days with Tonianne. The fact is I was guido first pumpin to TKA w/ Franco Iomello at Tempts in 1992 when low and behold I got sucked in by some chic. Dated for Five years, she had me wearing V-neck sweaters and khakjis(however you spell that shit),. Sometimes you'll do anything to please a nice piece of assz.

When all was said and done, and all the smoke cleared, and the relationship was over...........I looked in the mirror and said "look at yourself you fuckin moron you look like a fuckin HOMO." From that day I regained my True Self......GUIDO............and hung up my hushpuppies.....

The only problem I faced was buying a new wardrobe since my Z-cavarichis and Capizzio shoes were so outdated.

OH Stiffler & WORRIERS I was just playing around with ya. . .you guys seem kool. . .even though you are veeeeery moody. . :laugh:

How is that moody..........I thought it was pretty funny. I remember leaking that info to you with the hope it would start some drama.lol:laugh: ;)

Originally posted by stiffler

Oh, and I might add, my Warrior status could never be tarnished since I was probably the first Guido in existence from here to Timbuktoo driving around in my 1989 Probe GT Turbo kicken it to Vanilla Ice.........

Ice, Ice Baby

TO THE EXTREME I ROCK THE MIC LIKE A VANDLE

LITE UP THE STAGE AND WATCH EM JUMP LIKE A CANDLE

Originally posted by vip-tech

TO THE EXTREME I ROCK THE MIC LIKE A VANDLE

LITE UP THE STAGE AND WATCH EM JUMP LIKE A CANDLE

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom Deadly, when I play a dope melody Anything less than the best is a felony Love it or leave it, You better gain way You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it. . . .WHY DO I KNOW THAT. .. .:laugh:

Dance, Bum rush the speaker that booms I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom Deadly, when I play a dope melody Anything less than the best is a felony Love it or leave it, You better gain way You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it. . . .WHY DO I KNOW THAT. .. .:laugh:

YO!!! THATS ONE OF THE BEST RHYMES EVER

ICE FUCKIN RULES!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Man - just wanted to say sup and was at Joes party that day but left a lil early - sorry we didnt meet...Im sure Ill see you at the openin in October ...speakin of vanilla Ice - I remember the story of when Sug Knight dangled his ass upside down over a 10 story balcony unless he signed his money rights away to "Ice , Ice , Baby" - needless to say he signed quickly...peace, Greg

Originally posted by vip-tech

W A R R I O R S ! ! !

48 HR SCHEDULE:6:00PM SATIN DOLLS A.K.A. BADA BING

11:30 X.S. TILL CLOSING

4:00AM AFTER HOURS, CLUB JUGGULATOR TILL 7:00AM

SAT 12:00PM SURF CLUB BEACH TILL 4:00PM

SLEEP TLL 10:00PM TEMPTS 11:30 TILL CLOSING

SOUND FACTORY 5:30 TILL 2:00PM

SURF CLUB 4:00PM TILL 11:00PM

TEMPTS 12:00 TILL 3:00AM

3:30 TOMS RIVER HOSPITAL

WHOS GOT THE BALLS?????!!!!!