Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I haven't bumped in a while

acura

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

GooD...where've ya been....

hmmmm...let me see.....on Mainepromos.com ...hehehehe ;)

Eh I have been there, but I don't post whore on there Like I used to here.

I am working on completing www.bugoutandfeva.com and at work I have had a lot to do, and CP just isn't the same anymore :(

Originally posted by legend38

Eh I have been there, but I don't post whore on there Like I used to here.

I am working on completing www.bugoutandfeva.com and at work I have had a lot to do, and CP just isn't the same anymore :(

yeah larrys workin on that shit without me it seems. not communicating with me and shit.:mad:

Originally posted by roninmess

yeah larrys workin on that shit without me it seems. not communicating with me and shit.:mad:

No need for constant communication, you do flash, I do HTML, then we show eachother what we have done.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

how are you, hon? :)

p.s. you know flash? self taught or school? do you know dreamweaver?

I dunno flash yet. Rob knows Flash, if I had the time I would teach myself but I do not have that luxury right now. NExt Semester I have a class in it, I am pretty gassed.

I have flirted with dreamweaver, but I use Microsoft Frontpage. Dreamweaver is adobe, correct?

I am pretty knowledgable on adobe products, so if you have a question ask away :)

No need for constant communication, you do flash, I do HTML, then we show eachother what we have done.

Um..... ok. U want one fuckin flash thing, meanwhile the page should be in all flash, like all great pages are these days, but do what you gotta do.

Originally posted by roninmess

Um..... ok. U want one fuckin flash thing, meanwhile the page should be in all flash, like all great pages are these days, but do what you gotta do.

Those guys are getting paid 6 figures to do what they do.

I dunno flash yet. Rob knows Flash, if I had the time I would teach myself but I do not have that luxury right now. NExt Semester I have a class in it, I am pretty gassed.

I have flirted with dreamweaver, but I use Microsoft Frontpage. Dreamweaver is adobe, correct?

I am pretty knowledgable on adobe products, so if you have a question ask away :)

nope, it is macromedia, like flash and director... :) but, i will email you when i get stuck then :)

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

nope, it is macromedia, like flash and director... :) but, i will email you when i get stuck then :)

Cool :) If you have used one WYSIWYG editor, you have used them all.