Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tgif

Its not supposed to be too hot on Saturday and Sunday. Spygirl, are you coming down the shore this weekend? Im happy that its Friday too, not that I worked at all this week. Being a teacher is THE BEST!

Originally posted by Jsen7

But I thought you actually love the heat Miss??? Sandbar!!! Sandbar!!!

I do, but most people don't......

Best part is I get to leave an hour and half early and get paid for the whole day!!!!!:D

I should be making an appearance down the shore this weekend, definitely next weekend:)

Hey Perns u going to Sandbar???? I'll be there with a few CP'ers, dj danfury, jarmenio, possible bmw4jay, laurie & tizzah. We usually hang by the door in the corner near the only bar in the main room as soon as you walk into the place its to your left in the corner by the door or we r in the dome room near the bar also :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

Hey Perns u going to Sandbar???? I'll be there with a few CP'ers, dj danfury, jarmenio, possible bmw4jay, laurie & tizzah. We usually hang by the door in the corner near the only bar in the main room as soon as you walk into the place its to your left in the corner by the door or we r in the dome room near the bar also :D

How was it?

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Now how fast did this wknd go by?!?! Now its back to work on Monday...UGHHHHH, but at least its for 3 days only, LONG WKND WITH A LOT OF DRINKING AND PARTYING AHEAD.....OH YEAH, BRING IT ON, I AM SOOO READY:letsgo: :beer::dj::party:

Definitely happy it's a short week!!!!!!!!!