Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandman....too bad I didnt even remember seeing you until Lesley told me! Was I mangled or what? I GUESS! I havent seen the picture yet, but Im sure I look GREAT! hehehe ..will you be at Surf this sunday?

Dan, LESLEY;) and I will be at Temps tommorow and Surf Club on Sunday. We are not going out tonight due to SKIRTlike issues that are beyond my control...:mad: Hey, do u have Mannys CD? If you do, what is song #7?

Originally posted by cgm

Sandman....too bad I didnt even remember seeing you until Lesley told me! Was I mangled or what? I GUESS! I havent seen the picture yet, but Im sure I look GREAT! hehehe ..will you be at Surf this sunday?

Dan, LESLEY;) and I will be at Temps tommorow and Surf Club on Sunday. We are not going out tonight due to SKIRTlike issues that are beyond my control...:mad: Hey, do u have Mannys CD? If you do, what is song #7?

I'm almost positive it is

"Just won't do" - Tim Deluxe I'll listen to it in my car later and let you know for sure.......

I'll see you guys at Tempts on Sat.... YOu both need to rip your skirts off and turn over a new leaf for the rest of the summer. I'm disappointed in both of you.

:tongue:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

congrats on being a geek. i still dont know how to change my title under the name...anyone? bueller?

hey, I think I met you at Temps a couple of weeks back, Spygirl introduced us. Maybe so maybe not. And I AM NOT a geek. I just have a lot of free time on my hands;)

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm almost positive it is

"Just won't do" - Tim Deluxe I'll listen to it in my car later and let you know for sure.......

I'll see you guys at Tempts on Sat.... YOu both need to rip your skirts off and turn over a new leaf for the rest of the summer. I'm disappointed in both of you.

:tongue:

Now that I am off of work, I have no excuses to be a skirt....I'll be out full force every night starting tommorow...:pint::bounce:

Originally posted by cgm

hey, I think I met you at Temps a couple of weeks back, Spygirl introduced us. Maybe so maybe not. And I AM NOT a geek. I just have a lot of free time on my hands;)

ya know..you're like the 3rd person that has said that to me....funny, seeing as i have never been to tempts. if you met me your life would be changed forever....one of these days i'll get my ass over to the crackhouse...:cool: