Clubplanet Nightlife Community

andrew thomas presents danny howells

djdekan

Whats up everyone.. this is andrew thomas

couldnt figure out how to change user names hhaaa

ok heres the deal

im doing the party wed. night danny howells but i will be out of town i have a dj gig in nyc that i i gotta be at so whoever would like to recieve an invite im leaving DJDEKAN in charge so speak with him about a meetup or anything about invites..

and please this time bring more girls i had to hear bullshit that i brought a sausage fest to crobar last time for lawler..

also it will kill the time u gotta wait on line cause they let guys with girls in first

repeat do not pm me or call me i am leaving DJDEKAN and MIKEYDNY in control of this one

have fun ,enjoy and have a safe 4th

Originally posted by mikeydny

that'll cost you

$15 (cost of pass)

+

$5 (holding fee)

---------

$20 (cash only)

thank you for shopping w/us, please come again.

Come on now, I'm already in charge of kidnapping Danny Howells. I had to buy rope, a blindfold, chloraform, and rent a big black van. You think you could cut me some slack. :laugh:

We should make sure there is a cab ready to go and take us to Space lickedy-split. Don't want to miss any of the action. The line for the afterhours is going to be ridiculous.......all the cats from both crobar and LEVEL are going to be all hopped up and needing somewhere to go!

Originally posted by joeygk

We should make sure there is a cab ready to go and take us to Space lickedy-split. Don't want to miss any of the action. The line for the afterhours is going to be ridiculous.......all the cats from both crobar and LEVEL are going to be all hopped up and needing somewhere to go!

depends on how fast you grab Danny.. if you can get him out the side door. we will have the cab waiting by.. :D

Tony don't think you're being left out of this cloak & dagger operation. Screw the cab, Mikey is gonna drive the big black van. I'm taking care of Danny, and you've got to get his records. This is all going down at 5:15am (lets try to keep it on the DL).