Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bodybuilding question??

I'm 18 years old.. male.. i'm about 5'7" about 152 lbs...my body type is that i have trouble putting on weight... i was in the 135-140 range for a while probably more than 6 months close to a year... until i tried creatine last summer it helped my gains and i'm on it again right now.. its helping me get stronger and bigger.

my question is whats every1's opinion on steroids? i was thinking about taking it b/c i know people my age that are taking it and i like the results they are getting. if i were to take it i would probably either take Deka or Sustanen or however u spell it.

please i'd like to hear opinions from people who have either tried it or know people who have tried it b/c as u can see i can be considered young and stupid so i dont know that much about it. i'm curious as to how bad can it actually be just taking one cycle and would i see good results with it. my body shape is good.. i'm fit right now... not very big as u can tell by my height and weight but cut and in good shape. my friend who was always bigger than me was 165 before he went on it and is now almost 185. i would hope to have as good as results as that.

thanx.

Bro you still have A LOT of natural growth to go. Your body is still changing at 18 years old. Eat properly, increase your protein intake, and lift properly. I put on 20 pounds of lean mass between 18 and 21 naturally (from 155-175 and 4 years later, 206). What's your rush? Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't cut it.

I'm sure someone will follow this post and say I'm wrong, so if you choose to disregard what I have to say, at the very least, do your homework. I'm not trying to flame you, but the fact that you can't even spell 'Sustanon' and 'Deca' shows you have A LOT to learn. Do you know what Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) is? How about Liquidex or Nolvadex? If you don't you should be going nowhere near juice. No one with the amount of knowledge you have at this point should have a syringe in his hands.

One other thing and trust me on this, because I know many people that juice. Rarely do people only do one cycle. They may start with that attitude, but it becomes a psychological addiction. One cycle will probably not impact your health negatively, but once you start that vicious cycle of doing multiple cycles a year, it's only a matter of time before you have problems.

Last thing, read the messageboards on eitefitness.com. You'll get a complete schooling on fitness, lifting and everything related.

I agree completely with Eddie...Too young, still have time to put on some natural growth.

Im not sure eitefitness is a new site or he just misspelled it(i'm not bustin balls on that either:D ), just in case try this website:

elitefitness.com

or

mesomorph.com

Originally posted by uninhibitedent

I want to state that I think Eddie is a very responsible person for helping ShockWave 71. Shockwave 71 needs to realize that just b/c some of his friends are not thinking straight and rushing growth that as you said "he does have alot of natural growth to go through"

You are absolutely right, at the age of 18 with his whole life ahead of him, doing JUST one cycle now is impractical. There will always be the urge for him to do another one, maybe not right away, but it will always be there.

You see, I know what Shockwave is going through, I'm his older brother. We joke around all day about who is bigger and stupid brother stuff like that. The truth is though is that I am 24, and 6 years older than him. I started lifting at 16 and always followed that same advice you gave him "more protein" eat every couple hours, consistent training programs, etc, etc.

Thanks again Eddie.

No problem. Just giving my opinion from my experience and those of my friends. I've seen many things go wrong because people didn't know what they were doing. A lot of people would not even have asked for advice. It's good that he did. I'm sure he has his head screwed on straight and will do the right thing. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by hosskp1

Bro,

wait before you use the "roids". I suggest growth hormone and insulin as an alternative. That will get you really incrdieble gains -but you you might want to wait on that too.

Dude, don't advise an 18 year old kid to take Growth, forget what he just said shockwave growth/insulin is an extremely dangerous combination. Listen Shockwave, I used to think alot like you did when I was 18, and to make matters worse when I was 18, EVERYONE, was on the juice, I would say it was easily twice as bad as it is now. It's a cop out for someone that doesn't want to work hard. You're 18 right now, your body is producing more testosterone naturally than it will ever do in your entire life. Take advantage of that, and don't go and screw it up but injecting yourself w/ synthetic hormones and throwing it out of balance. It took a little while but I worked my way up from 145 at age 18 to 205 by the time I was in the latter months of 20. And guess what, I was ripped and hard, not bloated and puffy like so many of these Anadrol, D-bol pumped freaks. And believe me, only a small percentage, of very shallow I might add, females actually find a big gorilla like that attractive. And don't worry about thinking that your not the man either. Just because your huge doesn't mean you know how to scrap. I've dropped guys on their ass who easily outweighed me by like 30-50 pounds. And I've seen even bigger guys get knocked out by guys smaller than myself. Look at it this way, what do you have to gain vs. what you have to loose: You stand to gain an unnatural amount of muscle vs. losing, your money, hair, health, PENIS, liver, you'll probably get covered in acne also, and for what? I'm assuming that your aren't a pro football player who needs the size or a professional bodybuilder who gets paid to look a certain way. And to top it off once you come off a cycle, you'll lose a substantial amount of muscle because your bodies natural testosterone production will be so supressed.

Ask youself if it's worth it to you and don't do it for anyone else's reaons or to impress someone else, myself and most anyone else out there are far more impressed by a natural guy that looks good, than a steroid pumped looser that's too lazy to work for it in the gym. Sorry I went on for so long, but you should be informed.

Originally posted by ou812

Dude, don't advise an 18 year old kid to take Growth, forget what he just said shockwave growth/insulin is an extremely dangerous combination. Listen Shockwave, I used to think alot like you did when I was 18, and to make matters worse when I was 18, EVERYONE, was on the juice, I would say it was easily twice as bad as it is now. It's a cop out for someone that doesn't want to work hard. You're 18 right now, your body is producing more testosterone naturally than it will ever do in your entire life. Take advantage of that, and don't go and screw it up but injecting yourself w/ synthetic hormones and throwing it out of balance. It took a little while but I worked my way up from 145 at age 18 to 205 by the time I was in the latter months of 20. And guess what, I was ripped and hard, not bloated and puffy like so many of these Anadrol, D-bol pumped freaks. And believe me, only a small percentage, of very shallow I might add, females actually find a big gorilla like that attractive. And don't worry about thinking that your not the man either. Just because your huge doesn't mean you know how to scrap. I've dropped guys on their ass who easily outweighed me by like 30-50 pounds. And I've seen even bigger guys get knocked out by guys smaller than myself. Look at it this way, what do you have to gain vs. what you have to loose: You stand to gain an unnatural amount of muscle vs. losing, your money, hair, health, PENIS, liver, you'll probably get covered in acne also, and for what? I'm assuming that your aren't a pro football player who needs the size or a professional bodybuilder who gets paid to look a certain way. And to top it off once you come off a cycle, you'll lose a substantial amount of muscle because your bodies natural testosterone production will be so supressed.

Ask youself if it's worth it to you and don't do it for anyone else's reaons or to impress someone else, myself and most anyone else out there are far more impressed by a natural guy that looks good, than a steroid pumped looser that's too lazy to work for it in the gym. Sorry I went on for so long, but you should be informed.

That's great advice...F steroids!

But I find it REALLY hard to believe u gained 50 lbs of muscle in just under 3 years. On average a male gains 5-7lbs of solid muscle a year.

UNLESS you're throwing something else in the mix.

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee

That's great advice...F steroids!

But I find it REALLY hard to believe u gained 50 lbs of muscle in just under 3 years. On average a male gains 5-7lbs of solid muscle a year.

UNLESS you're throwing something else in the mix.

SMOKEE

hehehe, ok ya got me..........truth be told I was 185 lbs lean, 205 was after a summer of nonstop eating and drinking. I gained most of the weigh in the 1st 4 months of training when I was 18 (went from 145 at begining of summer to 165 by the end). I was pretty straight laced, protein, creatine, tons of hydroxycut, but after going on that long about steroids, do you really think I'd use them, c'mon.

Originally posted by ou812

hehehe, ok ya got me..........truth be told I was 185 lbs lean, 205 was after a summer of nonstop eating and drinking. I gained most of the weigh in the 1st 4 months of training when I was 18 (went from 145 at begining of summer to 165 by the end). I was pretty straight laced, protein, creatine, tons of hydroxycut, but after going on that long about steroids, do you really think I'd use them, c'mon.

do you think the hydroxys helped u oiut at all????....cant really sleep if i take them all day andf they tear up my stomach if i drink on them...

Yikes!!!!!!

18 is way too young brother........ listen to the other's here........ give your body a chance to finish its major growth spurts and settle into your natural size before you do anything....... doing roids now will only increase your chances of injury, and really mess your system up......

On the issue of the growth and insulin......... that is the best combo you can do brother..... but also the most dangerous....... I have done three cylces of it over the past few years....... massive gains and you retain most of what you put on........ the only downside, get some help with it!!!! Without the proper diet and getting the correct amt of carbs into your body, you can go into what they call insulin shock and die....... no joking....... not something to be messed with........

Whatever you decide....... dont let anyone tell you what to do....... do your own research and make the decision yourself......... remember, its YOUR body and YOUR life......... not anyone else's.......

That is some funny shit kid......... I didnt even think about that until you pointed it out..........

Just consider me the lab rat........ lol........ my two friends who compete let me try everything first to see how I react....... lol..

I am a not the most sane person in the world, but I do want to live to have a healthy family and kids someday........

Dont ignore my advice just because of my sign on name........ lol......

Thanks for the great laugh at the end of this long day........

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

Yikes!!!!!!

18 is way too young brother........ listen to the other's here........ give your body a chance to finish its major growth spurts and settle into your natural size before you do anything....... doing roids now will only increase your chances of injury, and really mess your system up......

On the issue of the growth and insulin......... that is the best combo you can do brother..... but also the most dangerous....... I have done three cylces of it over the past few years....... massive gains and you retain most of what you put on........ the only downside, get some help with it!!!! Without the proper diet and getting the correct amt of carbs into your body, you can go into what they call insulin shock and die....... no joking....... not something to be messed with........

Whatever you decide....... dont let anyone tell you what to do....... do your own research and make the decision yourself......... remember, its YOUR body and YOUR life......... not anyone else's.......

is it just me or is ridntheshortbus really hulk hogan.....come on hollywood is that you little brother???...lol