Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/28

weyes

sorry i'm late, people; i was mesmerized by steve mcqueen on the telly :drool: ... anycrap.

our whole lives we've instinctively favored one of these three parts of ourselves in any given situation: our hearts, our bodies, or our minds. it is as we get older that we must consider all three before making a wiser final decision.

tune in tomorrow.

steve mcqueen?

039_67907.jpg

audrey hepburn is where its at for me

audrey11.gif

i think that as we grow older we certainly tend to look at all the aspects of any given situation before making a final decsion. maybe its prior experience, or maybe that we just mature as people, or who knows, but certain;y usually we start taking more rational decisions

audrey hepburn rocks - she had a great energy. "roman holiday" is fabulous, "breakfast at tiffany's" has a great honesty about it (but that has a lot to do with its being written by truman capote), but "funny face" has got to be my favorite :direct::) .

she was also an amazing woman, devoting her later years to unicef. but i forget if she addressed her anorexia publicly or if she kept that private, only to emerge later in biographies.