Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Bond, Last night

wellll llemme tell ya :).....scott bond was absolutely amazing last night...i didnt know what to expect but he was awesome..............every song was good and i was trying to figure out what he was playing but i only heard one familiar song ........sparkless by tiesto....eveyrhting just sounded really good last night.........u did miss some cheeeeesy performances.....and why they switched to tina anne and perpetual dreamer is beyond me lol....it was really funny cause they couldnt get scott bond to stop spinning......these two guys were on stage trying to flag him down for like 30 min....and after that it was lovely mr. draper whihc was eh...nothing special.......aside from some cheesy 15 year old trying to perform a little striptease on a podium it was pretty good lol........and they even had the AC on for more than 5 min..........sooooooooo even though it was exit, it was still really good......sorry u missed it :)..........they made a big deal out of the whole lighting that so that was pretty nice.....alll i can say is unbelievable music nonstop.. i thought he was even better than ferry corsten...and i thought corsten was awesome at exit back in like march or something........theres always next time....