Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taucher @ space on the 3rd

koky

ok whose with me ??? tony , joey , mattas , x-treme , naomi , soldado , mikeyd , sgt.fury , raverdoll , & all you other mofo's who i forgot.... YOU BETTER BE THERE !! :letsgo: IF YOU GUYS MISS THIS :biggun: <--KNOW WHUT I MEAN ??:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

As much as I would like to see Taucher, im not missing Howells for him, see ya at Space Koky around 5:30, just stall him till we get there. :D

il try real hard to stalll him mikey ...:D hope they save him for after hours also ... but i doubt it... i think he'll go like at 2 or 3

Originally posted by ernextnation

Cool Bro..

Anybody knows how much are they gonna charge after one o'clock????:confused:

hmmmmmmm good question ... & IS THERE A DRESS CODE ?? ID LIKE TO GO COMFORTABLE FOR ONCE :idea:

There is a dress code, you have to wear your best neoprene pants, and PVC shirt with the Kevlar outer shell. Don't forget the combat boots and gallons of hairgel either. They're turning off the A/C too, to get a cool 'sauna' effect inside.

And it's $100 after 1 AM too. :)

Originally posted by pod

There is a dress code, you have to wear your best neoprene pants, and PVC shirt with the Kevlar outer shell. Don't forget the combat boots and gallons of hairgel either. They're turning off the A/C too, to get a cool 'sauna' effect inside.

And it's $100 after 1 AM too. :)

:lol3: :lol3: are you serious about the $100 tho ??:D

Yep. It's 100 bucks. 20 to Space, 80 to me...the Miami City Commision is so grateful for my mere presence in the city, they've assessed a 500% sales tax payable to me :)

I've been up too long. Time for the Simpsons.

Realistically, it's probably like 30 bucks after 1 AM...Ask Spacious, he'll know!

Originally posted by pod

Yep. It's 100 bucks. 20 to Space, 80 to me...the Miami City Commision is so grateful for my mere presence in the city, they've assessed a 500% sales tax payable to me :)

I've been up too long. Time for the Simpsons.

Realistically, it's probably like 30 bucks after 1 AM...Ask Spacious, he'll know!

damn you really had me goin there for a bit about the $100.... :laugh:

& yeah man ill ask spacious

& JOEY i know everyone will eventually show up .. but damn !! wish everyone could of been there from the get go ... why the hell do they have to get all these good dj's to play @ different spots on the same night ?? couldnt space of gotten howells there for the same night ?? :D :D

i know i know... im asking for too much