Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brasil Takes World Cup

sobeton

Originally posted by ernextnation

Can u believe I got back at 6:00 o'clock to see the finals and I fell in my bed like a baby????:mad:

you missed a killer final bro.we had a world cup party !! half of my friends building was up screaming and yelling. it fawking crazy !!:D

Good for Brasil. I would much rather see them win than Germany. At least the brasilian fans have a pulse!

I would still rather watch the female brasilian team though :grin3:

BTW lol to an american board where no one spell brasil with a "Z"

Originally posted by pod

It's not really a cup? It's like the World Trophy or something...

your correct it is not a cup. it's two athletes with their hands extended ,with a ball the middle. the raised hands symbolize the moment of victory, and ball represents the world.

I thought the raises hands represented the hands of the brasilian women and the ball represented Ronaldo's left testicle.

I don't think he'll be sitting in the corner of a party with his friends saying "hey do you think that girl might like me? She's rot"

Originally posted by shroomy

I thought the raises hands represented the hands of the brasilian women and the ball represented Ronaldo's left testicle.

I don't think he'll be sitting in the corner of a party with his friends saying "hey do you think that girl might like me? She's rot"

:laugh: :laugh: