Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Israel This Summer!!!

Hey there!

As usual,y like very summer I WILL BE HITTING THE NIGHTLIFE OF TEL AVIV ALL OF AUGUST>.....I used to talk to a lot of people which we ended up meeting up in Israel to go to BEACH PARTIES< PARTIES AT HOUSES< CLUBS, PUBS, cafes, etc, all the hot spots...So..I would like to ask now if anyone would wanna meet up....My Name Is DAn...I'm 18..I'm israeli..etc.....MESSAGE ME IF you'll be israel and wanna hit the scene with me!! BTw, I live in Boston.:) :)

Originally posted by euroclubber

Hey there!

As usual,y like very summer I WILL BE HITTING THE NIGHTLIFE OF TEL AVIV ALL OF AUGUST>.....I used to talk to a lot of people which we ended up meeting up in Israel to go to BEACH PARTIES< PARTIES AT HOUSES< CLUBS, PUBS, cafes, etc, all the hot spots...So..I would like to ask now if anyone would wanna meet up....My Name Is DAn...I'm 18..I'm israeli..etc.....MESSAGE ME IF you'll be israel and wanna hit the scene with me!! BTw, I live in Boston.:) :)

GREAT!...sounds like a plan to me. ok, hhmmmm .... first we shall meet by a cafe somewhere near that big electric fence there building, hmmmm... wonder why there building that? anyway.. then we can just jump on a bus and blow up, oops... i mean, go up to the tel aviv area for a bang up goodtime . . yeah, it will be a hot time.

ps: are you mental?:screwy:

Stone.

Listen Dumbfuck-

WHoever you are, you represent the naive, vulnerable american mentality. IF YOu had any clue what its like in Israel, you wouldntr have rwritten that. The Israeli clubs arent even clsoe to being in the same league as Israeli clubs. And to tell you the truth, its sad that you american think that Israel is just about what CNN makes it seem to be- bombos, terrorists, etc. Us israelis need to go on withour lives and we'll still hit the clubs just as usual, so, I'm not mental :-) -DAN THE MAN I still hold strong with what i said. ANyopne wanna hit ALANBI StREET?????? OR THE NAMAL where all the good clubs are????? :-) I'll be there all of August.EMAIL ME. mavdit99@excite.com:)

HowardStone, now I don't know where you have been living for the last 12 months, but WAKE UP AND SMELL REALITY... yes, pull your head out of the us-geo-centric toilet and get a whiff of what is really going on. I live in the US but guess what, terrorism happens here in the US too...

we are all in this together. the best that we can do to counter terrorism is to love and accept all cultures and all religions. there will always be hatred, but there will always be love.

Originally posted by pinof1

your not scared of one of those terror dudes blowin' up another club? you now what, fuck them!!! Party all night long my man

your a terrorist, aren't you? that's just what you want, for veryone to party and then you'll blow us all up, yeah, I bet you'd like that plenty!!:laugh:

No.... but in all seriousness....FUCK YOU ALL YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

no but really........fuck you.

NO...ok... this time seriously, I meant what I said as a joke!! I myself have family down there!!!!!!! I just like to lighten up a situation sometimes . . . so my apologies for what I said!!!!!

:)

There are some really tre cool parties in the hostels along the beach in israel if anyone wants to join me. PLUS, the beach parties are very chill- its a mini Ibiza- ISRAELI"s, FRENCH, GERMAN, Guatemalan, BRITISH, everyone's crazy about it..oh, and we cant forget about the clubs, all along Alanbi St. and the boardwalk and port. ANYONE GONNA BE THERE SOON..i will lets, me I'm high on life - DAN THE MAN

We should all sleep on the beach in israel, and instead of going to clubs for safety purposes, we can just have parties on the beach with internation Dj's that are coming anyways to Israel to play. -anyone made plans to come to israel this summer? lets party, message me.- DAN THE MAN

OK--i understand some of you people, you americans and your concerns about traveling to Israel, but really, you CAN still go out to places, you just gotta know where to look. For instance, In august, innstead of hitting the MAJRO clubs, you hit some of the growing pubs and bars around, like BUZZ STOP or the irish pub or even TRIO. There, you'll meet israeli's AND random tourist froma round the world. Believe me, you'll be dancing on the tables at Buzz stop (right under the Yamit hotel) till 6, 7 am. PLus, you can always hit the "namal" or old port where some of the trendy mid 20's hot-spots stand. Anybody decided to come to israel or is already in israel and wants to meet up? WE WONT GET BOMBED< DONT WORRRRY! you just gotta play it smart.- DAN THE MAN (email mavdit99@excite.com) I wanna meet up with people in Israel.

OK--i understand some of you people, you americans and your concerns about traveling to Israel, but really, you CAN still go out to places, you just gotta know where to look. For instance, In august, innstead of hitting the MAJRO clubs, you hit some of the growing pubs and bars around, like BUZZ STOP or the irish pub or even TRIO. There, you'll meet israeli's AND random tourist froma round the world. Believe me, you'll be dancing on the tables at Buzz stop (right under the Yamit hotel) till 6, 7 am. PLus, you can always hit the "namal" or old port where some of the trendy mid 20's hot-spots stand. Anybody decided to come to israel or is already in israel and wants to meet up? WE WONT GET BOMBED< DONT WORRRRY! you just gotta play it smart.- DAN THE MAN (email mavdit99@excite.com) I wanna meet up with people in Israel.

• 2 weeks later...

ARE THERE NO ISRAELI's or JEWS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD???? what the hell is going on here? I expect some of you people whoare in israel or are going to be soon to write back and give me the inside scoop on whats hot and whats not right now ( I prefer to be on the beach)- DAN THE MAN...yalla nu kvar! efo kol ha israelim????? bo nipagesh!

Yo euroclubber...chill out bro. What are you a travel agent/Isreali promoter? Nobody in their right mind wants to travel to Israel now b/c of what's going on. I have friends who live there and they are scared shitless and they aren't even close to Tel Aviv. Chances are that you are more likely to die in a terrorist attack in Israel at this time and day than you are at ANY other place in the world..so respect peoples' decisions to not go to one of the most unstable places in the world!

I really don't give a flying fuck about any of this shit, but I want Americans to realize the absolute bullshit, severe propiganda that they call news. What Americans call terrorist acts when other countries do certain things, they call peace missions when they carry out the same acts. Just try not to educate yourselves using american, or even North American news, its a bunch of bullshit. Not to say it's not fucked up in Isreal, but the American news alters it alot, so whats on CNN might not even be close to what occured.

Read a little Noam Chomsky. ( www.noamchomsky.com )

BOLTS

SAIFUKU-

wow- I cant stress enough how you represent and epitmize the typical American who sees Israel as this distant country which represent terrorism as a whole- AS an israeli, I must go on with my life and live my life as you would in the media-altered and full of shit in the news country you call the US. I didnt say one must hit the clubs-- I also suggested getting together and hanging out on the beach or somewhere not so risque. israel IS a place where people who REALLY understand what is going on, would jump to the occasion and go to israel. YES, people like you who take the parochial, and may i say provincial look at Israel, where "your friend lives" will right away jump to the conclusion of not going and would find someone like me promoting going to israel as out of my mind., However, take toher peoples advice, like bolts and sobehopeer messages- dont be naive, vulnerable and superficial liek the rest of you americans. Look into whats REALLY going on. gathjering a group of people who will be in the TEL AVIV area to hang out IS NO different than gathering a few friends in New York, Bostob, Buenos Aires or Cancun. give me a break.