Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DH vs. DT wasn't all that...

Personally I enjoyed Howells much more than DT....I was there about 2:30-9 and I felt like DT just dropped a lot of his usual tracks(Dream On, Touch Me, etc) whereas I couldnt ID a single Howells beat all night.....I hear DT got wild after I left, but regardless, he left me kind of flat......

BG

Originally posted by hoke

Tenaglia was much better... I was really glad when he came on and I got to hear some tracks with soul... but if I wanted to see just DT, I would have gone on Friday and spared myself the crowd.

That's why I would have gone on Friday over Saturday to begin with.

I agree Hoke... I only really enjoyed myself from about 12:30- 2 and then from 8-10... I would have needed some serious drugs to make this the best night ever, like some people are saying it was, lol... just MO...

Ive had better....Ive had worse *cough* Roxy *cough*

But all in all it was meeting everyone again that made it worth while.....wasnt extactly my kind o' tunes....even though I got down an hour here and there. Just too damn hot and not enough room to go buggy.....so....I was bored to shit....started playing brick attack on my cell phone.

Should of stayed to closing...but I couldnt wait to leave.

The pancakes at Ihop made everything better.

:flame:

I WAS AT VINYL(I HATE THE NAME ARC) FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AND DT WAS EQUALLY AMAZING BOTH NIGHTS. DH ISNT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE THOUGH DT THINKS SO. ANYWAY DT PLAYED THAT HIPHOP TRACK ADDICTIVE(INDIAN LIKE BEAT) BOTH NIGHTS, REAL EARLY IN THE MORNING. IT WAS REALLY COOL AND I THINK HE SHOULD KEEP IT IN HIS SETS