Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th of July... Decisions Decisions

dsilver

So obviously Satoshi was great last night at Crobar, living up to our expectations. This Wednesday I can't decide between another banging night at Level to hear Acosta or going to see Danny Howells at Crobar. I don't know if I can deal with another crowd like last night--just too packed both in VIP and downstairs at Crobar; tough to dance but the music was incredible.

The last two Saturdays at Level the DJ on the balcony, Lee Cakebread, has been throwing together some outstanding sets. He was playing some funky house mixed with a bunch of hard house the likes of which I have not seen since Lisa Lashes in Ibiza last summer--fun to dance to. Everyone should stop by and give a listen to Lee, his sets have really been top notch these past few weeks. I know that he is releasing a cd on the Fourth and will probably be tossing a bunch out to his loyal dancers.

I guess in the end for maximum enjoyment I'll probably be back and forth between the two, we'll see what happens.

Uhh hate to break it to ya, but George is not at Level on Wednesday, it's the Bliss Party with Parks, Wilson, Quivver, Jon Cowan, Austin Leeds, Sammy O, and many more!

I just made your decision waaay tougher, I bet.

Yes, now the decision is harder. My girlfriend told me that she knew that acosta was at Level... short term memory loss is my bet. Thanks for the update, I'm still going to both clubs but I think that I will keep my girlfriend in the dark and let her figure it out on the dancefloor.;)