Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/30

weyes

not everyone has the same skills or abilities as everyone else, and what might seem fundamental to one person might not be so important in someone else's life. so, not only does "easy for some, hard for others," come into play in today's thread, but also that people have different priorities which are neither right, nor wrong :) .

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

not everyone has the same skills or abilities as everyone else, and what might seem fundamental to one person might not be so important in someone else's life. so, not only does "easy for some, hard for others," come into play in today's thread, but also that people have different priorities which are neither right, nor wrong :) .

tune in tomorrow.

and to add... get call waiting!!! :idea::tongue::idea::tongue:

what the deal with call waiting? :confused:

i didnt have answering service on my cell until yesterday. a friend called me up and was like, "yo, vic you FINALLY got answering service on your cell!"

i told her i'll leave the message for historic purposes as hers was the first message that was left on my cell phone.

Originally posted by vicman

what the deal with call waiting? :confused:

i didnt have answering service on my cell until yesterday. a friend called me up and was like, "yo, vic you FINALLY got answering service on your cell!"

i told her i'll leave the message for historic purposes as hers was the first message that was left on my cell phone.

do you mean to say that, until recently, if you just let your phone ring or had it turned off, people couldn't leave messages? i thought that that feature came with cell phones automatically. (i don't have one though, so what do i know?)

i adopt new inventions very slowly. i adamantly refused to have a cell phone until i moved up to ny, where the first couple of months i had to move 2 times, so i basically did it so that family could get a hold of me at anytime.

i initially had phone messaging but then changed my plan to one that didnt have one, then i changed my plan again, but never got far enough to ask that my phone messdaging get reconected. you know, like sometimes you just do not want to be reached at all? some people think that because you have a cell that means your available 24-7..nope