Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blah........

misk

i think i have discovered a feeling worse than crying....

there's a point...where u can't even cry....where u r so utterly disapointed...let down....hurt......etc etc.........that u r simply numb.....nothing matters.....u don't care.........almost zombie like......a lump in your chest or stomache.....and there is nothing u can do to stop it

...comfortably numb...i dread to revisit that place...it seems like an impossible climb back to solid ground...

sorry you're in that space...try to remember the love you have from your family and friends...the good things that are in your life...ultimately, time will bring your perspective back...that and some Ben & Jerry's...

go down the shore and get yourself some hunnies....

...and don't forget to swing by and pick me up on the way!!!! ;)

...it'll get a lil' better in a few days...but that numb feeling may stick around for a lil' longer...

you know where to find me if ya need to talk....((follow the C-Town stench...it's deep within us all... :worry: ))

Originally posted by misk

i think i have discovered a feeling worse than crying....

there's a point...where u can't even cry....where u r so utterly disapointed...let down....hurt......etc etc.........that u r simply numb.....nothing matters.....u don't care.........almost zombie like......a lump in your chest or stomache.....and there is nothing u can do to stop it

oh my god... you just completely described how i've been feeling...

thats scary...

I hope you get through your shit... i'm STARTING to get through mine... ugh... atleast the "who cares/whatever" phase doesn't hurt...

I had that feeling through most of high school... I didn't feel anything, didn't care, just went through my days, went through the motions...

One time after a particularly rough night out, I was pulling into my driveway at 1am when R.E.M's "Everybody Hurts" came on the radio... and I burst into tears. It was the first time I cried in three years. I turned the song up so loud I woke up my parents, and let myself go, let all that emotion finally release.

That was the turning point... when my feelings resurfaced and I could finally face them head-on.

It does get better. :)

What happened whats wrong?..Need to talk? I have discovered that feeling years ago. You just have to snap out of it..Easier said than done huh? I know but its true ..you just have to keep telling your self to keep going..if not its just too overwhelming! You can't let what ever it is consume you..remember new day new beginning..Everything seems clearer the next day!

Originally posted by hoke

One time after a particularly rough night out, I was pulling into my driveway at 1am when R.E.M's "Everybody Hurts" came on the radio... and I burst into tears. It was the first time I cried in three years. I turned the song up so loud I woke up my parents, and let myself go, let all that emotion finally release.

That was the turning point... when my feelings resurfaced and I could finally face them head-on.

It does get better. :)

Oh god... I couldn't listen to that song for years... it still makes me cry every time I hear it...

But I agree, Misk, you have to face your feelings before you can even begin to deal with them... the numbness is just your brain's misguided attempt to help you cope.

Hope things get better soon. :(

Guest jroo

that was a good story hoke. another one of my fav down songs that i can seriously relate to is Adam's song by blink182 . if you dont know that song is a suicide note from a friend of their's Adam, that he left when he killed himself. that song gets me.