Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what time for oakenfold?

unfortunately we have oakenfold playing at what would be a great club if the 15 year old E and K heads werent there and if chinatown was decreased by about 500 people, nonetheless oakenfold always puts on a great show and anytime hes in NY i go no matter what club its in...anyone know what time he goes on?

Last time I saw Oakey he was @ Centro-Fly. He spun a 4 hr set of some amzing shit. I has had spun 2hr sets b4, I dont know why. And no he doesnt do coke if he has im sure he'll spun til dawn, DRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr.

Victor Soto

My friend caught him in St. Louis, and said he walked on stage, then just had some assistant spinning records while he did jesus poses in front of a light for like an hour.........

What a waste of money and time.......

And whats with him never smiling?

What a jerk-off!

there are hundreds if not thousands more talented DJ's than him which you could have a much better time wasting your money to go see (But i admit i was one of the masses to rush out and get Tranceport in 1998, I just think now he's gone to shit)